𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙾𝙽𝙴

Y/n's Pov7am—————-I feel someone shaking me awake, I groan and roll over to see my mom "time to wake up baby" my mom said before walking out of my room, I sigh bringing my hand up to wipe the crust out of my eye it's Monday yay I say internally be...

Y/n's Pov
7am
—————-
I feel someone shaking me awake, I groan and roll over to see my mom "time to wake up baby" my mom said before walking out of my room, I sigh bringing my hand up to wipe the crust out of my eye it's Monday yay I say internally before I force myself out of bed feeling like I've got a fifty pound weight on my back, I stretch with a yawn before I walk into the bathroom and brush my teeth and wash my face.

I walk downstairs to the table " good morning sperm banks" they roll their eyes "morning bear " I sit down and look at my sister "morning né" i say "finally bear" she says with an eye roll I shake my head pouting "you don't love me anymore little girl" I say tickling her sides, the sound of her giggles brings a smile to my face "stop, I'm gonna tinkle" I immediately let go before it pick up a piece of bacon and a slice of pancake with my fork before looking at the clock on the shelf in the living room.

The reason they call me bear is because when I was one on my first birthday I got a bear, I would take him anywhere when I first saw him I screamed "bear" so the name just stuck.

I quickly finished my breakfast before giving my parents a kiss and jhené also "love you honey my mom says as I'm walking out the door I quickly return my I love you's before I head to my car and drive to school listening to sex on the beach - Pnd

It was passed down from my grandpa before he died it was really rusty, needed an engine change and needed a new muffler when I first got it but I fixed it up and it looks like this now. I park before I get out and walk into school, see I only have one really good friend we've been through plenty of friend groups together but in the end we're the only two who made it out, but I'd rather have one real friend than a group of fake ass bitches. "Baby bear" was yelled as soon as I walked in cringing at the name, I looked up to see my best friend cj "nigga stop calling me that" I say as I see everybody looking at him like he's crazy.

Me and cj were always together ever since I met him in elementary, I was there when he came out to me, he was there when I had no confidence in myself and didn't know if I wanted to be a girl or a boy, I was there when he got outed for being trans in middle school, and he was there when people found out about my junior, so to sum it up we've been together forever. He knows my mental health is declining but he tries his best to be there for me.

As we're walking down the hall I see Jasmine and her friends laughing and whispering while looking straight at me, we'll you may ask why my mental health is becoming so low, it all started because of her.

I was just reading one of my favorite books in the library since they had soft chairs when jasmine came up to me and sat down "hey y/n" she said with a fake smile, I looked up awestruck at the fact a pretty girl was talking to me "h-hey jaz" I said blushing like an naive idiot "how about you and me go to the movies and see the new Angelina Jolie movie" I raised my eyebrows in a surprised manor "s-sure I would love to but why me?" I asked "well I've always seen you around but never had the chance to talk to you" I couldn't believe it was real well news flash it wasn't "anyways I gotta go y/n meet up at eight, yeah?" I nodded as she walked away to her giggling group of friends.

After school I told my dad all about the date even asked for advice I wore my best pair of Jordan's just for her, I waited in front of the theatre when I saw her "you look beautiful" I said just like how I practiced. I was proud of myself. She said she needed to use the bathroom so I waited in front of the bathroom while she went in when I saw a guy I always saw in her friend group, Jamari, with a bunch of guys, he put his hand on my shoulder and pushed me into the mens bathroom "this is where you deserve to be freak in here" before I felt blows to my stomach and legs. I saw the main guy, Jamari walk in with his arm around a laughing Jaz "you really thought you could get a date with her" he laughed before they all left.

I stumbled off the ground with a groan, I walked home limping, my dad found out as soon as I got home and taught me how to fight the next day, the next time Jamari tried fighting me he lost but that didn't stop the verbal abuse, taunting and online bullying I got.

I feel a slap on the back of my neck "come on we're going to be late for class" he says getting my books out of my locker for me as we pass by the group I hear "look at the two freaks" I turn around too look at Jamari "what you say" he looked like he seen a ghost for a second before wearing a smirk "I said look at the two freaks" he said before snickering, I scoff bucking at him making him back up "nigga you only talk shit through a screen then the next day you never do nothing" I say making him and his friends quiet down. "It's quiet ain't no back talk" I hear Cj say as we walk away, I look up at him and burst out laughing "shut up nigga"

 "It's quiet ain't no back talk" I hear Cj say as we walk away, I look up at him and burst out laughing "shut up nigga"

—————————-
Leave some comments & Vote

How do think the story is going to progress?

Soup or Salad?