𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙵𝙾𝚄𝚁

Tw:Homophobia, Slurs, AaveLiyah's Pov3 days later——————I couldn't stop thinking about the interaction between me and Y/n had, we've been texting back and forth all day, I nearly forgot what happened that day

Liyah's Pov
3 days later
——————
I couldn't stop thinking about the interaction between me and Y/n had, we've been texting back and forth all day, I nearly forgot what happened that day. As soon as I got home I took a two hour shower, constantly scrubbing away dirt that was already washed away, feeling as if there was constantly a stain on my skin that wouldn't go away.

I guess I zoned out for too long because I hear my ringtone, I look over to see 'Big Daddy Y/n' I roll my eyes knowing I didn't put that as her contract "hello?" I answer "liyah, what you doing?, why you not texting me back?" I smile hearing her voice "sorry I was just... thinking" I can tell that immediately got her concerned, hearing her sigh, "can I come over?" Her question catches me off guard, but still happy I get to see her face again.

I quickly agree before ending the call to get ready.

I go to light my strawberry pound cake scented candle that I like because the sweet smell isn't to strong, but strong enough to give off a nice aroma, since I've been in a big shirt and panties all day I decided to change since me and  Y/n aren't in that point of our relatio- frien-... relationship, I internally shrug not knowing what her intentions were.

I change into a cropped tank top and some grey sweatpants that hangs off my waist nicely, getting into bed going to Netflix to rewatch shameless, hearing the doorbell ring I got up making my way downstairs.

"Who is it?" I call out knowing it was Y/n but still being cautious, "it's me, liyah" she says in her usual raspy tone, I open the door, she walks in immediately wrapping her arms around my waist, catching me off guard, I smile, I missed you" she says as I wrap my arms around her shoulders.

"I missed you too" I say smelling the mixture of weed and cologne, we pull away, I take her hand leading her upstairs "did you eats something?" I nod "I ate two toaster strudels, walking in to my room I get my rolling tray, "you smoke?" I ask, she nods.

I go to sit down crisscross next to her on my bed, I carefully start to pack in the already ground down weed in to the wood before licking it to seal it, feeling eyes on me I look over to see Y/n already looking at me, she puts her hand around my waist, s to her head in my neck scooting me closer to her til I'm in between her legs, I giggle trying to move "stoppp I need my lighter, its over there" I point over to where it lies next to my candle that has long since been blown out.

She hands me her lighter "here stop whining cry baby" I nod thanking her lighting the spliff taking two puffs then passing it to her.
—————-
I took puff after puff until I felt that euphoric feeling, Y/n and I giggled all the way down the stairs, going to the kitchen to raid it for snacks, realizing I didn't have any snacks, I frown knowing I would need to go grocery shopping soon but until then the gas station will have to do, "Y/nn lets go for a ride to the gas Tati on I have no snacks in here" I pout turning around to see her making a peanut butter and jelly sandwich, I grab my keys while she grabs her sandwich.

Dragging her outside to the car, handing her the keys "you drive" I say getting in the passenger seat, hearing her suck her teeth, she gets in the front seat starting the car driving off. I connect my phone to the radio, thinking about that song from white chicks.

...Making my way downtown Walking fast, faces pass and I'm homebound gets played through the speaker's.

Screaming the lyrics out loud.

Y/n's Pov——————-I lick my lips before chuckling quietly looking over at liyah sing her heart out to this old ass song

Y/n's Pov
——————-
I lick my lips before chuckling quietly looking over at liyah sing her heart out to this old ass song. I look back at the road pulling up to the gas station, "hold on" I say before getting out, jogging around the car to open liyah's door, I hold my hand out for her to take avoiding eye contact out of nervousness, I see her smirk out of the corner of my eye grabbing my hand intertwining our fingers.

We walk into the store hearing the bell ring above the door, immediately going to get me some Carolina reaper cheetos, some dill pickle sunflower seeds and a slushy, I see liyah getting herself some regular cheetos and skittles "come on, I want a sprite" I nod following her over to the fridge, I just happen to look over, I smack my lips, when they start walking over to me "what's wr-?" "Hey freak?" Liyah goes to ask what wrong when she gets cut of bye this ugly ass nigga with a jerry curl.

I can tell liyah has her full attention on me now, I look down feeling my cheeks heating up in embarrassment, I look over at liyah "you ready to pay?" I ask ignoring Jamari completely, she nods we tried to walk away, key word tried, i feel his calloused hand pull me back by my shoulder "where do you think your going dyke? Okay now I'm getting frustrated, I feel my nostrils flare, I turn around facing Jamari, this nigga smell like axe spray "give me five feet nigga you smell like boiled booty on a hot summer day and stop touching me , just come out the closet since we all know you be on your "homeboys dick" his smirk falters a little before showing proudly on his face again.

"Aww someone's mad, while your at it let me take your pretty little girl on a date get with a real man"  I clench my fists "hey girl get with a real nigga stop fucking with a she-male" he says laughing, in the corner of my eye I can see liyah shift uncomfortably before I knew it I swung on him, he fell on his back throwing punches back, them hits was weak it felt like a popped basketball was thrown at me multiple times.

I kept hitting him until he stopped moving, hearing gasps and yells from the store clerk, feeling liyah separate me from him, i grab liyah's hand going up to the counter to pay for our stuff leaving him knocked out on the floor, feeling liyah's eyes burn into the back of my head, I look up hearing the store clerks voice "hey man I heard what he was saying, he deserved it so I'm not going to call the police but you should get out of here before my manager comes back and calls them" I nod taking our bagged items leaving.

Once we made it to the car liyah doesn't say anything just grabs some paper towels from the glove box wiping the cut a robe my eyebrow, i Singh knowing she's upset "I'm sor-" is all I can get out before she cuts me off "no, he deserved it, I'm just upset because what you did was very reckless, what if they called the police, huh?!" "But they di-" "but what if they would have you would be in jail and then you wouldn't be able to go to a goo-" I cut her off knowing she about to start rambling "liyah you're rambling, calm down, if that were to happen I could've pressed charges for hate crime against him having you as a witness so don't worry about all the extra details" she nods finally calming down "alright, so let's just drive around before my curfew hits, smoke and snack on some snacks?" She nods getting her rolling stuff ready that I'm guessing she keeps in her car.

———————-
Didn't proofread.