𝙲𝙷𝙰𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝙷𝚁𝙴𝙴

Aliyah li's Pov4 pm———————-I yawn loudly, blinking the eye boogers out of my eyes before getting my phone to check the time or any notifications I had, I widen my eyes at the time revealing that it's four in the after noon, I sigh in frustration r...

Aliyah li's Pov
4 pm
———————-
I yawn loudly, blinking the eye boogers out of my eyes before getting my phone to check the time or any notifications I had, I widen my eyes at the time revealing that it's four in the after noon, I sigh in frustration realizing that me staying up late from nightmares made me over sleep.

I force myself out of bed going to the bathroom to do my daily hygiene, before walking downstairs to make a quick breakfast, in other words pancakes and bacon, I rarely ever eat breakfast foreal but right now feel like it.

I finish my food looking at the time seeing it's four thirty, sighing because I don't really want to do a video right now, I look around my apartment, seeing the majority of it clean "wow I think it time for some cleaning, it just looks like such a mess in here" I say to no one in particular, before going to get cleaning supplies to clean my apartment.
———————-
As I'm walking to the kitchen for a quick snack my phone rings from my room, I groan, turning around to grab my phone seeing its my manager, I sigh, before answering "hello" I just barely get out, "Aliyah, I need you to make sure you have those wig videos up and posted by tomorrow and get ready because we have a meet n greet tonight a ten thirty." I sigh knowing I'm going to have to fake smile for hours in front of strangers.

"Ok i'l-" is all I can get out before I hear the beeps indicating she hung up, I sigh getting my tripod and all the stuff I'll need for this wig installment.

——————————-

Y/n's Pov8 pm—————-I sigh hearing my ringtone, kissing a half asleep Jhené's head, "hello?" "Y/nnnn help me bruh" I cringe hearing Cj's loud ass mouth "what's wrong CJ?" I could hear wind for a few seconds before hearing another voice "ain't nothi...

Y/n's Pov
8 pm
—————-
I sigh hearing my ringtone, kissing a half asleep Jhené's head, "hello?" "Y/nnnn help me bruh" I cringe hearing Cj's loud ass mouth "what's wrong CJ?" I could hear wind for a few seconds before hearing another voice "ain't nothing wrong with him he just sad because I forced him to come to a meet n greet with me." "Ohhh hey Deja, whose meet n greet are you going to?"

Deja, Deja is Cj's older sister, she's nineteen and a close friend of mine even thought we don't talk that much, she's always giving me advice and I'm always asking for it, she never sugar coats shit and I like that about her. She didn't think college was for her so she opened an online business, selling clothes that's why when you'll see her, you'll see the latest Jordan's, her nails always done and an iced out watch on her wrist. She doesn't like designer stuff because she feels as if it's just another piece of clothing with a design on it by a famous person who doesn't care about people in poverty.