Finding Noble

This planet was once a wonderful place. A place of hope and happiness. Now it was a desolate wasteland of glass and bodies. Every day they scavenged for any impossible survivors. But believe it or not, they found a few sometimes. They would put them on sleds and let the horses bring them back to base. It was made to look almost identical to the covenant ships so they, and everyone we rescued, would be safer. It still wasn't a 100% chance, however. And with the mission she had, they were very likely to be slaughtered.
She whistled sharply, getting the large horses' attention and loading the armored soldiers onto its sled. Covered in smoke and dirt, she pulled on the horse's tack before tapping it with a crop and quickly jumping on the sled it was leading. She looked down at the injured soldiers she had just found. They were undoubtedly Spartans. She gently flipped the dark blue armored Spartan over. Spartan-A259 was on his breast. Her eyes widened, could it...? No. The team was MIA. The only remaining member was Jun. They were... She shook her head and grabbed the horse's reigns, leading him in the direction of their home.
"Please survive." she glanced at the bandaged Spartans. "We need you."
"HE needs you"