Answers?

Fred flinched as he awake to pained coughing coming from one of the beds. He quickly looked up and around for the cause of the noise, and his gaze landed on the burned and bruised Carter, leader of Team Noble. Blood lightly dribbled down his chin as he looked at Fred. "W..Where.. a-" he started violently coughing, crimson blood splattering out of his mouth onto his chest. Fred quickly commed the nurses before gently setting C.J on the ground and quickly walking up to Carter. "Don't talk- or move." He ordered, grabbing a rag and quickly wiping the blood off the noble leader. "My name is Fredrick-104, Lieutenant Junior." He moved around quickly to try and stabilize the younger Spartan. "You're in a rebel facility, if you see any covenant, they're friendly." He said smoothly. Practically gliding back over to Carter. "And that young girl over there is Captain Jacob Keyes granddaughter, Miranda Keyes daughter, Chelsea Jones Keyes." The Spartans eyes widened, and he glanced at the sleeping girl. The sudden relief in his eyes as he relaxed with a small smile was enough to tell that he was relieved they at least saved SOMETHING.

Linda rushed through the halls for her 'daughter'- she hadn't seen C.J since last night. It wasn't like her to disappear. She had to hope her 'father'- Fred- was with her. If he wasn't, she'd beat his ass later. And if someone had broken in? She'd rip his throat out and watch as the crimson blood flowed from his veins before shooting him in between the eyes before gouging them out and slamming what's left of his skull into the wall until it was crushed into bloody dust. And she'd smack Fred upside the head of course. She sped up as she went to search a few places she hadn't checked. The roof, nothing. Kitchen? Surprisingly, nothing. All she had left to check was Medbay. If she wasn't in there...? Well, she hoped Kelly got home early and went on a jog with C.J.

Carter glanced at the young girl sleeping against the doors again. Fast asleep.  She had Keyes face. Even if he hadn't been told who she was, he would have known. He coughed again, wheezing at the pain it caused. He rested his head on the pillow provided to him by Fred. Jorge and Kat were in critical condition originally, but they had bad enough injuries they would never fight again, at least not from what the AI, Jay said. Emile was in bad shape as well, but he was recovering well. And Six? They were in bad shape. A coma, the medical staff said. Shattered ribs, a punctured lung, broken nose and cheekbone. Not to mention his new prosthetic leg from the knee down. He shuddered at the thought of his team so injured. He flinched violently as the door was slammed open with an angry force only a Spartan could use.