Carters second near death experience

The Spartan was a second-generation Spartan. Greyish green armor with an undoubtedly loaded sniper rifle. Carter swore this second-gen ripped the door off its hinges. "Spartan-A259 where is C.J Keyes." the feminine voice sounded beyond pissed as she pointed the gun at the former team Noble leader. "I- She went with Fredrick to check on Jorge." he swallowed thickly, sweat running down his face. The Spartan two relaxed and set the sniper rifle on a small medical table. "Jun will be here to visit you soon," she said curtly, before tensely walking in the direction of Jorge. Carter let out a wheeze of relief as she walked out. Only to jump up again when the sniper fell off the table.

"FREDRICK!" The Spartan two flinched when a very familiar, very pissed-off, Linda practically ripped the door off its hinges. He hardly had time to react before he was abruptly slapped in the face- well- his helmet. "Where the HELL have you two been?" She snapped. "Why didn't you comm me once??" She picked C.J. up and examined her for injuries. Once she decided she was ok, the angry Spartan looked at Fred. "You've been banned from watching C.J. for three weeks." Fred huffed, crossing his arms. "Linda-" She held her hand up. "She could have been killed, Fred!" Linda sounded stressed. "This facility is full of injured spartans who only remember that they were fighting!"  She looked down. Fred knew that she was scared. That she thought she lost her family. "Please... Tell me when you bring her here." Linda looked up at Fred. "Please. I can't lose either of you." Fred wrapped his arms around his 'sister' and held her close. "You won't lose us," he said softly. "You could never lose us." the spartans leaned against each other. In this world- all spartans had was each other.  The spartans pulled away from each other and looked at their former fallen companion. "Hello, Jorge."

"Hello, Linda, Fred."