anxiety

i had always had a bad history with anxiety. i tried my best to hide it but sometimes it got really bad. me and my boyfriend austin have been dating for about a year now and i couldn't be happier. the only struggle is he doesn't exactly know about how bad my anxiety can get. i'm currently sitting on the bathroom floor crying hysterically while he's at an event. i had saw some comments online about me and his relationship and it was really hard on me. a lot of hate has been going around since the new elvis movie came out and people always have something to say about us. i guess i didn't hear the front door because i was surprised by a knock on the bathroom door. "hey love i'm home, are you crying?" austin says obviously worried. i quickly wiped my tears and picked myself up not wanting him to see my state. "no i'm fine i'll be out in a min." he didn't believe this one bit. "i can hear you love please open the door." i finally get the courage to open the door and he quickly rushes towards me. i fall in his arms as i cry even harder. he comforted me while whispering sweet nothings into my ear. "hey, hey look at me. breathe 1..2..3.. that's it baby you are doing good . now name 3 things you see." "uhh a bathrobe, a rug, and a shower curtain." i said frantically. "good baby, good job i'm proud of you." when i finally calmed down he cupped my face and kissed my forehead. "are you ready to tell me what's wrong my love?" i slowly nodded and told him about the comments. "baby no, i told you not to read those. they are just jealous people who have no idea what they are talking about. i love you more than anything and nothing could ever come between us. you're my girl no matter what they say." "i love you too" i say still trying to calm myself. man am i lucky. "you stay here and i'll get you some pjs and we can lay and best and watch tv, does that sound good?" "sounds good to me" he smiled and left the room. i sat there and he quickly came back with a glass of water, shorts and one of his t shirts. "lift your arms" i lifted my arms as he helped me get into my pjs. we got into bed and he pulled me on his chest while stroking my hair. "if this ever happens again i want you to tell me, okay baby?" he said softly "okay love i promise" i said very sleepy. i drifted off to sleep as i had the love of my life right next to me.