movies

hi lovesss!! i just wanted to come on here and say that i promise i'll keep posting. unfortunately i cannot reply to y'all's comments because of a dumb email glitch but i'm glad you guys are enjoying this story and i will continue to write!! okay thanks it love u, ken 💘
————————————————————————————

me and austin love getting to spend any free time we can with each other, but with the new filming of the movie elvis and all the craziness surrounding him i understand that he doesn't always have the time. i try my best to be supportive but i cannot deny i miss him. it's currently 5:30 and i've been laying in bed all day. i turn around to no surprise, his side is empty. i've done nothing but take naps all day and just watch tv to kill time. i get up and go downstairs to get a snack when i was surprised by a letter on the table. "wear something comfy pretty girl, we're going out (i'll pick you up at 8), austin ;)" it said and next to it were two movie tickets to the same movie theater we had our first date at. wow, he remembers. i smiled to myself and went up stairs. i got in the shower and cleaned up a bit. i styled my hair and did some soft makeup. i then changed to some comfy clothes and by the time i was done it was 7:50. i waited a few minutes until i heard his engine outside. my body was rushing with excitement considering we haven't been able to do this in a long time. "well hi there love" he said giving me a soft smile as i got into the passenger seat. "hello there" i said smiling at him. "ready to roll?" he said "ready to roll" i replied. he put his hand on my thigh as we listened to music and talked most the ride and it was nice just for it to be me and him again. we got to the movies and got some drinks and popcorn as we sat down in our seats. "you have no idea how much i've missed this." he said almost in a whisper. "me too baby, me too." i said smiling. until the movie began we talked about all the memories we had here and all the stupid stuff we would get ourselves into. the movie began and he held on to me the whole time as i rested my head on his shoulder, as he would occasionally kiss my head. the movie was still going when i felt his eyes burning on me. i looked at him and as i figured he was staring at me. "take a pic, it'll last longer." i said laughing. "i'm sorry i can't help how beautiful you are baby." he said winking at me. i felt my cheeks get hot as we continued to watch the movie. the movie came to an end and we were walking out when he said "thank you for letting me take you out tonight baby." "well thank you for taking me out, i had a blast." i replied. "ofc love, you deserve all of it, especially after all the support and love you have given me. also i just wanna tell you i've taken the next 2 weeks off so i can get to spend some more time with you." he said. "omg austin, baby you didn't have to. you know i'll always support you no matter what." i replied. "i know but i just wanna be with you right now, work can wait." he said smiling. man am i lucky. "come on love let's get home." he said pulling you.