there for you

so as everyone knows, austin was starring in the new movie elvis. although this has been an incredible and amazing opportunity, it's also put a lot of stress on him. with the schedules and the media, it's a lot on him. i try my best to help him but i don't feel there is much i can do. right now i'm laying in an empty bed waiting for austin to come home. i glance at the clock and it's now 1:30 am. i roll over and try to get some sleep but it's hard with out him here. i often have restless nights without him by my side but i was always supportive of his work. i then heard the front door slam as i jumped. he's pissed. he came through the bedroom door as i greeted him. "hi love how was work?" "work my ass" he said angrily while locking himself in the bathroom. i sighed as i realized there is nothing i can do and i just need to let him cool off. well that was until i heard heavy sobs coming from the bathroom. i knocked a few times but got nothing. "baby will you please open the door i need you to talk to me." after a few moments he opened the door and i was met with him on the bathroom floor. my heart broke in two. "no no no baby what's wrong?" "hey talk to me." i said as i rushed to him. i cupped his face and quickly wiped his tears with my thumb. "i miss her so much. it's all too much." okay so rewind a bit. if you didn't now, austin had lost his mom when he was 23 and it's been really hard on him. "i know my love i know." i said as i hugged him. "and work is so much, i just don't wanna let anyone down and i'm worried this is all going to make me look like a failure." i felt my stomach drop when he said this. "don't you ever say those words again. you are nothing close to a failure. you work so hard and i couldn't be more proud of you. i don't care what the media or anyone else says, you are amazing and i am beyond proud of you. this movie is going to turn out amazing especially if you're in it." i said. "i love you so much y/n." he said hugging me as if i was going to disappear. "i'm so sorry for getting aggressive earlier, do you think you could forgive me baby?" austin said. "of course i forgive you." i said smiling softly. "now let's get you to bed, does that sound good?" he nodded and we got up and got into bed. i was laying on his chest drifting off when i heard him say, "i'm so lucky to have you, i'm going to marry you one day baby i promise." i smiled to myself as we quickly drifted off into a peaceful sleep.