her

austin has been filming elvis for the past year and i couldn't be more proud of him. he deserves all the recognition and support he is getting. today he told me he would like to bring me on set to watch him work for a little bit. of course i said yes because i wanna be there for him any way i can. i'm currently sitting in the cast chairs watching him film the performance in the black leather suit. oh did he look good. he finished the scene when someone caught my eye. a beautiful woman walked in right after the scene ended. she was fairly tall, and had long dark hair with light eyes. i saw her walk over to austin and that's when i realize that it's one of his co workers. wow. he works with HER everyday. are you kidding. i couldn't help feeling hurt when i saw them talking and then laughing. it was almost a feeling of anger. i never should have come. that's when i then saw them walk into his dressing room. i felt my face get hot as ideas ran into my head. "was he cheating?" "does he love me anymore?" "is he more interested in her?" i just told myself i was crazy as i was trying to brush things off. i eventually got to the point where i thought i was going to break down because of my thoughts so i grabbed my purse and told the director i was leaving and to tell austin that i went home. he nodded and i quickly got into my car and left. the car ride was short and the minute i got home i just fell onto the bed. i felt tears swell up into my eyes as i began to cry. was i being dramatic? i mean it's just a co worker. but she was so so beautiful. i could never compare. a million thoughts were running through my mind i had been crying for a little bit when i finally fell asleep.

austin pov-
i had just got home after a long day of filming and planning. y/n was there for a little but after me and jules were planning for the next scene i was told that she left. i was confused but i figured she was just tired. well that was until now. i made my way into the house as i went up to our shared bedroom. that's when i found her sleeping peacefully. god she's so beautiful. i got closer to give her a kiss on the head until i noticed dried tears on her face. her eyes seemed puffy and her face was red. i knew this happens when she cries. i felt my stomach drop at the thought of her being upset. especially when i wasn't there to be there for her. i took a shower and cleaned up and that's when i looked at the clock. it was now 1:30 am when i climbed into bed with her. i wrapped my arms around her when i felt her push me away. "not now austin, please." she said. i felt my heart drop because that's when i realized i was the reason i made her upset. i couldn't possibly think of what i did though. "what's wrong baby?" i said. that's when she stood up. "nothing just please, leave it." she said grabbing water from the nightstand. "bullshit, i know something is wrong, please love just tell me." i said trying to get it out of her.

back to your pov-
i obviously didn't want him to know that i was insecure about her but it was eating me alive. she had the perfect hair, body, skin, voice, everything about her is perfect. he kept trying to get me to tell him and that's when i finally had enough. "okay fine, i cant stand to see you and that little co worker of yours always talking and flirting. i hate to be that kind of girlfriend but she's so-" "she's nothing compared to you." he said cutting me off and looking me straight in the eyes as he cupped my face. "she means nothing. and i mean nothing y/n. you are the only woman i have ever had eyes for and ever will. she's only there for a week to help plan the outfits and performances and plus, she's married. he said smiling softly. god i felt so stupid. "i'm so sorry i didn't know, i just couldn't stop thinking about it. i just don't wanna lose you." i said looking at him. "i know love and i don't wanna lose you either, but i can promise you, no one could ever compare to you baby. and i mean no one. you're my girl for life." he said kissing my forehead. "but i want you to tell me these things so that you know you aren't alone, we're in this together." he said. "come here." he said pulling me onto his chest. we watched movies for the rest of the nights as i felt better knowing he only wants me. that's when i heard his soft snores. god he is so cute. i fell asleep right in his arms with him.