The Night

We went upstairs banging on the walls and stuffing our tongues down each other's throat. I began to bite his neck and suck his neck really badly. He did the same only worse. Visible in places you could see. He then laid on the bed with me humping him. He grabbed me from the throat and laid me below him. We went under the covers and he soon started to undress me.

He sucked, bit, nipped, and clawed all over. He took my shirt of and stared at me in hunger. He ripped my bra off and sucked my tits. He grabbed them and pulled at my nipples. He made my nipples purple. He dragged his tongue down to my abdomen and pulled my skirt off. He saw the panties that the guy from earlier saw. "No wonder he got hard from the view you gave him." I chuckled and responded with "I'm sure the hickeys you left will give him a better view than todays." 

He got upset with my response and grabbed my hair pulling me to his face "You. Are. Mines." We heard the whole crew coming inside and all sitting down at the tavern which was right below us. "Ban maybe we should wait til-" He yanked my wrist and grabbed my hand making me touch his part. "You see what you do to me" he panted out looking down at my hand "I need you" That itself almost made me cum. He went ripped my panties off. He put my legs to his shoulder. A little nervous I began to bite my arm to hold and noise off. Ban blew at my Vulva making me twitch and made me moan out.

I pulled his hair upset by what he just did. He chuckled and soon spat on me and began to suck. I moaned out really loud, "B-Bahnnn Ughhh dontt stopp" He did and then brought three fingers too my mouth for me to suck on, which I did. He stuck those same three fingers in me making me yell "Ahhh yesss Bann" the crew from downstairs stood quiet now. Ban then undressed himself and started to rub himself on me. I stood up on my knees and he did too, we made out and I grabbed his dick. I put his dick between my thighs and jacked him off moving back and forth. I then sat him down and began to suck on him. "Fuckkkkk Y/N" I couldn't take his length in fully since he was so big. He asked me to go down deeper which I would but not fully. "Y/N I'm sorry but I need this" He grabbed my hair and deep throated me pushing his dick down my throat. I groaned sending vibrations to which he panted out and moaned loudly. He stuffed his dick down my throat and cummed.

I swallowed and gasped out standing up but putting my hands on the edge of the bed still out of breath. Ban got up confusing me. He then put his finger on my lip shushing me. He slid his dick in me and made me shout of "YESSSS" He thrusted into me and bit my back and neck even harder. "SO GOOD" He smacked my ass and flipped me over so that I was laying on the bed facing him, and he was standing up pounding into me. He grabbed my boobs with his hands and went down to suck on my tits again. He bit sucked and made them so purple you wouldn't tell they were my nipples. He pushed down on my abdomen and choked me before I squirted all over him.