EPISODE 6

I gave in. I surrendered myself to him here in open.....

He was kissing so deeply I was feeling his warmth of mouth in the cool midnight. I was loving the feeling he was giving me, I was feeling butterflies inside my stomach. I want to give him me but at the same time my brain is stopping me but I am not able to do anything I was feeling numb. Suddenly he gripped my lower back and pulled me close to him. My brain was fighting is it right to do? It's my first time. Will I be a slut in his eyes?  

I forgot all when he licked my lower lip and a moan left my lips. He entered his tongue inside my mouth to feel my warmth, his hands tucked into my crop top and I held his soft locks. We detached and he looked at me.  He was huffing I was able to hear his breath this was heating the situation more. I opened my eyes slowly and looked at him. 

Jimin: I-I am sorry... I didn't mean to.

Y/N: Make me Jimin.

Jimin: What.

Y/N: I-I want to feel you.

With that, I engulfed his plumpy lips into mine and sat on his lap to kiss him more deeply I cupped his face and kissed him passionately I tucked on his bluish hoody and removed it. I detached from the kiss and removed my crop top. He opened his mouth and left a sigh. I again kissed him and my hands started to touch his shoulder then his stiff chest and lastly his hard abs. I moan his mouth when he touched his cold finger on my back. I detached from him and kissed his jaw, earlobe, and then lastly his adam's apple I started to kiss the silky neck skin he left a groan at the pleasure I was giving to him. 

I felt his fingers unhooking my bra in a sec it was separated, he pecked my lips and looked at me.

Jimin: You sure, you want this?

Y/N: I want it Jimin.

He flipped me over and now I was under him while he was hover overing me.

Jimin: Now there is no going back.

I nodded and he attached his lips to my neck he started to suck my sweet spot as I moan light. My brain is freezing, the pleasure was too intense that I was forgetting why I am here the small yellow glowing light was helping us to see each other.

He slowly removed my bra band over my shoulder and kissed my collar bone and sucked on it leaving his saliva all over me. He got up and sat on his knees and unbuckled my shorts after doing that he pulled my panties and pant in one swift. Then he removed his pants and boxers down. I saw his manhood, it was long, thick I gasped at his size.

Y/N: Will it-

Jimin: I will make it. Now feel it.

He again hovered over me and kissed me I felt his fingers touching my lower abdomen and then slowly my pelvis. I moaned out when he touched my clit.

Y/N: Ji-Jimin.

I breathed out and he slowly entered his thick fingers into my pussy streching me out perfectly. He kissed my lips and started to suck on my neck leaving dozens of hickies there.

He fucked his fingers more deeper into me made my hip to raise a bit.

Y/N: Fuck... there.

He again hit that spot as I moaned out again. I was not thinking straight anymore I was just looking forward on him and I here fucking eachother in open forest.

Y/N: Ji-Jimin I-I am cumming.

Jimin: Hmm cum...

As he said that I came on his fingers. I landed my lower back on the grass and he looked at me. I opened my eyes and he kissed me I kissed him back.

I slowly touched his cock and pumped it slowly he cursed and held my hand. 

Jimin: Don't do this or I-I will cum.

He took my hand and pinned above my head.

Jimin: I want to feel you.

I smiled at him and kissed his sweaty jaw.

He pumped his hard length and held it near my entrance.

Jimin: I am going in.

I nodded my head and he slowly entered it. We both moaned when I felt him ripping my pussy apart. He stopped there because of too much tightness after he felt little revealed he pushed entire legnth inside slowly.

Y/N: Move. 

I whispered in his ears as he started to move his hips in me. I was moaning because of his length railing me. He was soft and slow. He was going in and out of me very beautifully making my knees to go weak. He held my knee and pushed his length more deep into me. He was groaning in my ear only to feel me how I am making him weak inside me. I was moving due to his force. I held his hairs and tucked them up. He pecked my nipple and took it in his mouth and started to suck on them, I moaned loudly when he bite on the nipple he painted my boobs with his hickies. He slowly fasten his speed and gave me powerful thurst which made a tear roll dowm my eyes. I started to sniff because of so much pleasure and pain he was giving me...

He was rutting me powerful but softly he suddenly hit my g-spot I moaned again but while trembiling.

Jimin: I got it right. Ahhh sibal (fuck)  

He again fucked my g-spot and I felt my orgasm rushing over as my lower abdomen tighten indicating I was near.

Y/N: I-I am near.

He pushed his hips into me faster making me go insanse.

Jimin: Fucking cum on this cock, cum !

With that I came on his cock and he removed his cock instantly from me and started to jerk him of with in a sec he cummed on the grass beside me.

He tossed himself beside me and looked up in the sky. I was red due to the cold he got up and started to suck on my navel.

Y/N: What are you doing?

Jimin: You will get cold.

He again layed there for a min..

TO BE CONTINUED......................