EPISODE 29

Y/N'S POV

We all greeted the goodbyes and walked towards the helicopter there parked for us. The voice was so loud that all the wild animals would be awake till now. Shray, Inayat, and others went inside and later I went in. I looked behind and saw a lady waving her her her her her her hand to me. I smiled and waved her back.

The helicopter lifted us and flew away into the sky. I leaned back and gave a deep sigh. They were the long days. 1 week they were so long. I closed my eyes and then I felt a hand on my hand I looked at the owner of the hand and smiled.

I intertwined the fingers and leaned my head on the shoulder. I was not able to speak anything, all the emotions were running through my mind. I love this place and all the things that happened to me, to us. I breathed out slowly and closed my eyes slowly my brain stopped to work, to think and I slept on his shoulder calmly.

I was feeling like I was paralyzed, my body was aching so badly that I opened my eyes and sat on the bed while groaning. I held my head between my palm.

Y/N: Fuck it! it's paining...

Then I heard a click sound and looked towards the room door. I saw Jimin standing there with a bright smile on his face. I removed my hands from the head and looked at him. He walked toward me with a tray in his hands.

Y/N: Where are we Jimin?

Jimin: Hmm we are back in the hotel.

I looked here and there to see the place. I relaxed and Jimin handed me a glass of warm water.

Jimin: Here drink it.

With this, he sat beside me his back facing me. I drank the water and kept it on the table stand.

Jimin: Y/N.

I strengthen my position when he said my name in a serious tone.

Y/N: Is there any problem?

He sighed and said.

Jimin: After going back to Korea. Are you going to come with me?

Y/N: Of course, I'll follow you where ever you go Jimin. And I am not going to regret this all.

Jimin: I don't live in Seoul you know that right?

Y/N: I know you live in Busan. And I am ready to live with you.

Jimin: Then what about your dreams?

Y/N: I got a new reason to live my life Jimin.

I held his face and turned towards me to look into his eyes. I hugged him and kissed his ears.

Y/N: You are the reason to live more Jimin. Let's leave together until the end of this life.

I quickly felt Jimin wrapping his arms around me.

Jimin: I love you a lot Y/N.

Y/N: I love you more...Jiminiee Oppa!

I laughed, Jimin was elder than me so I have to.