EPISODE 25

As she let out those words Jimin lost control and got up from the place taking Jimin in his arms and putting her on his manly shoulder making his way inside the warehouse he made her lay on the wooden floor. She giggle looking at how Jimin was so desperate to feel her. 

Y/N: Jimin slow down I am yours only.

With that, she pulled Jimin on her which made him hover over her small yet chubby body. Crashing their juicy lips both moaned at the sensation of lips brushing on each other's lips fighting for entrance. Jimin bored his warm wet tongue inside Y/N's making her leave whimper. Her bare breast touched his clothed hard chest. 

Jimin was sucking on her lower lip. Y/N finally removed his shirt above his head leaving his lip for a moment and again attached them molding like there was the same part. 

Jimin roamed his hand on her stomach giving her some tickling feeling and making her moan more. He slowly brought his hands to her boobs and pressed them. She groaned and her nipple harden suddenly feeling his cold finger making circles around her hardened nipple.

He again pressed her boobs and left her lips. He looked into her honey brown eyes and she smiled at him. He then left wet kisses on her cheeks, jawline, and cheekbones. Trailing his kisses down her neck he started to suck on the spots marking her that she belongs to a different animal.

Jimin faced her boobs and gave kitty licks on her nipples making her leave a shaky breath.

Y/N: Ji-Jimin yes.

He started to suck on her hard which was overwhelming and hard to handle anymore. She lost her control and pulled Jimin to her face kissing his. Jimin smirked in the kiss and asked.

Jimin: So needy.

With this, he got up and removed his clothes making him naked. She checked him out not bored to see his size body curves etc. He again hovered above her after removing her skirt and throwing it with his clothes.

Jimin: Want to fill you up again shit!.

He cursed when he felt a small hand grabbing his length moving up and down. He started to groan because of the feeling. He removed her hands and pinned them to the sides. He smiled and said.

Jimin: I will do it.

Jimin came between her legs and ground his hips on her crotch area making her moan. His hard length was releasing the pre-cum. He wiped that taking it on his fingers he inserted it in her mouth making her taste his salty pungent taste of cum. 

She sucked his finger making him growl at the sight. Her tongue licked these two fingers hollowing her cheeks to suck on them. He pulled out from her mouth and saw that all her sweet saliva was on his fingers he put his finger in his mouth and tasted her.

Jimin: Sweet as always.

Y/N: Ji-Jimin just put it in...

Jimin chuckled and bought his fingers to her wet dripping core. 

Jimin: What do you want? Fingers, tongue, or Cock?

Y/N moan when she felt his fingers brushing his cold fingers on her clit.

Y/N: Your cock Jimin. Breed me Jimin Give me your babies...

Jimin's eyes shone from what she said and kissed her deeply and said.

Jimin: You will take my babies and grow them inside you? Do you want to give birth to cubs?

Y/N blushed and looked to a different side.

Jimin: I will breed you well my Queen.

With that, he took his length in his hands and gave long strokes, and positioned them to her entrance. 

Jimin: Your command is my wish. I will give you my babies.

He pushed himself full inside her making her scream her lungs out. Jimin kissed her deeply swallowing her screams.

Jimin: Hmmm so wet my queen. I love you.

Jimin started to move when he saw a nod from Y/N. He held her thighs and put them on his shoulder and went deeper inside her. She was a moaning mess. They did it so many times but every time feels new to them.

 Jimin groan and marked her until her skin was purple red color. He was making her scream with his massive d! ck. He kissed her lips making them sore.

Y/N: Ji-Jimin faster.

Jimin: Yes baby..

He started to snap his hips faster and deeper making Y/N cry in pleasure. The pleasure was so much that Y/N was now trembling under the hip.

Y/N: J-Jimin I -I

Jimin: Hold it.

He was trying to stop himself from releasing because he wants to pump more sperms from his balls to breed her. They started to pant as the wooden room was filled with sex smell, skin slapping noise, moans, models, and cries making things more heated.

Y/N scratched Jimin's back as the pleasure was too much to handle. Finally, Jimin reached his high and asked Y/N to cum first.

Y/N came on his cock soon Jimin shot his seeds inside her making her stuffed full with his cum.

Jimin: Shit! It was so hard.

Y/N was as red as a tomato she hugged Jimin when he fell on her. He started to suck on her nipple like a baby.

Jimin: I hope that you will get pregnant soon.

He soon pulled himself out from her and saw that his cum was leaking from her. He suddenly inserted his two-finger stuffing cum inside her she moan feeling his fingers at him as she was so sensitive after doing an intense thing. 

Then he slowly removed his fingers and licked them. He lay beside Y/N and hugged her.

Y/N: Jimin.

Jimin: Hmm

Y/N: I think I am pregnant for a long time.

TO BE CONTINUED...........