EPISODE 13

Jimin: Do you want to continue?

Y/N: I can't say no now because you are already hard down there (smirk)

Jimin: So let's continue.

With that, he again attacked his plumpy lips to mine I smiled and gave in again. I slowly started to kiss me he licked my tongue and got what he wanted so I let his enter my mouth. His was tasting so sweet I sucked on his tongue and explore every part of my warm mouth as he groan at this feeling. He pulled out while panting just the string of our saliva was attaching us. I attached my forehead to him he caressed my cheekbone and started to kiss my jawline and then he trailed his kisses down my neck he started to suck on my neck marking me as his again. My finger got tangled with his soft dark brown locks as I moaned a little because of the pain and pleasure which his tongue is giving to me he slowly removed my tank top and he slowly slide his lips to m cleavage and licked there making my blood to gather at one place it will be formed into hickies. I let some sniff let out from me as he looked at me with dark, lustful eyes. He laid me on the bed softly and hovered above me. He took my bra strap in his mouth and pulled down my shoulder he placed wet kisses there as the cold air hit the wet place making me shudder I moan lightly and smiled at how he was so good just by his kisses.

He unhooked my bra buttons and pulled out my to let my blossoms be free I gasped when the touched my sensitive bud making them hard. He kissed that place and caresse the other making me moan he attached his warm lips to the bud sucking slowly I felt him bitting down occasionally making my mind go blank just by this he is making me go insane I felt that he was unhooking my shots button and soon they met the floor with my panties. Jimin got up and removed his robe and threw it on the floor.

I saw his good build body does he spend all day at the gym?

I got up and sat in front of him he sat down I touched his chest his toned abs and his v-line he is sexy oh my got I think I am gonna ruin his bed like that only my. He cupped my face and kissed me on the lips and slowly hovered above me again making my back touch the soft velvety mattress. I touched his soft face and said.

Y/N: I am feeling so good with you Jimin. Make me Jimin.

He lowered himself to me and kissed my forehead. I touched his abs as he took his length in his hand and stroked it for few times he let out strings of moans and then he spread my knees more to expose my shining vagina more.

Jimin: So wet...

He buried his face in the crook of my neck as I raised my chest. His well-built chest touched mine as I moan a little. I love this feeling.

Jimin: I am putting it in if it hurts tell me.

I hummed not able to speak more so desperate for his length inside me. I felt his cock head on my entrance as he entered into me I closed my eyes because of the pain we both groan at the feeling he put all of him inside me as I held on to his arms. He looked up at me and wiped the tears which slipped down my eyes. He kissed my lips and said.

Jimin: Tell me when to move.

Y/N: Y-you can m-move now.

He nodded and started to move inside me making me moan his name. He was stretching so well that I forgot everything I was just feeling him on me that's it. My mind was blank I felt every inch of him in me touching me. He trailed kisses on my collar bone he was slow but his thrusts were powerful. My eyes feeling with tears again because the pleasure was too much. He was a magician making me like this with his magical touches. I looked into his eyes as if they were just indicating love. I kissed him he kissed me back I started to suck on his lips as he was trying to go deep inside me I felt him hitting my G-spot as I moaned loudly.

Jimin: Did I-I.

I moan in response he twirls his hip and again started to hit that spot. I was moaning like a slut now. I was not thinking staright feeling the things he is doing to me.

The sweat started to flow from his nose tip and fell on my chin I gasped he was looking so good above me. His small eyes, his button nose his plump lips between his teeth his small chin I put my hand on his back. I looked into his eyes his wet hairs are pushing me to my end but I still held it. He was so deep inside me I saw down and his bludge was able through my small stomach. He looked down and scoffed.

Jimin: So small for me...

He slowly took that hand and pressed it lightly and realesed little juice on his cock he groan by the warm feeling. My stomach got tight at this feeling I know I was near.

Y/N: Ji-Jimin I-I am n-near t-to-

Jimin: Cum.

He took breathed in and I came on his giant cock while moaning loudly he took his cock ouoffand jerked it of and spruted his seeds on my pussy and lower abdomen. He growl and fell on top of me I held him and caressed his head.

Jimin: It was so good, fuck!. I love to be inside you. I love you

He said it while panting. We both were so tired that I was not able to move my body anymore like that day. I smiled and hugged him more.

Jimin: Gosh you smell good...

I kissed his head and caressed his bare back his moon tattoo were addicting as hell.

TO BE CONTINUED................

vote for intensity of Y/N and Jimin....