Part 1

The moon shining calmly in the pitched dark sky giving all his calm rays on the waves of the sea making it even more sparkle. Interrupting with some bird chirpings, sounds of cold breeze continuously hitting on hard rocks I opened my eyes with a small grin on my face. It was soothing to come in a while to stress out every mix-up which I caught up with. I haven't seen my pack for a long time. Now it's been ten months where I came to find a destined mate from the so-called human world. 

I was getting distracted by their characters, personalities, egos and mostly I was annoyed by their trust issues. I was getting my mind to swim back to my pack & have a better life with them. 

It wasn't an actual tension to live alone in this unknown world yet I found another guy who lived next door; Jungkook. He was the only one I trusted but he wasn't a human either. I had to admit that I was a mermaid in front of him, because he barged into my house accidentally while I was relaxing in my own space. It was a pond which made by me to feel myself for a while. And after he saw me in the pond while resting my clothes on the floor. 

Only one thing he asked "Are you by any chance a mer-" I cut him off. "Yeah you got me. Now get out. What the fish are you doing here?" I rested my arms on my chest while coming to the edge of the pond. 

 "What a coincidence. So I am" after that he proudly gave me a mischievous smile while showing his wrist. All the packs of mermaids & mermen had a little mark on the wrist which lightly sparkled when water could touch it. My face unknowingly made an O face with a cheerful scream when his wrist's mark sparkled with little neon shine. We became friends after that to relax ourselves, to live like humans & he was the best listener to all my blabbering. 

My dreamland interrupted when someone threw water droplets into my eyes. "Seems like I'm gonna be a big shoulder to you to cry" He sat beside me showing his bunny smile while nodding. "You're always a big bunny to me kook" as I rested my head on his shoulder. "What are you doing here alone? You should have called me y/n." He threw some pebbles to the sea while keeping my head on his shoulder. 

"Nothing, I missed my family. So I came to hear some sounds of them" I said in a way more soft yet like a whisper.

"So did they reply to you pabo? Don't do silly things y/n. If you really wanna go, then go & see them. After sometime you can come" He flickered his thumb at my forehead while saying it.

"If I could go now, I won't come again kook. Just don't wanna come again" I again rested my head on his shoulder. "Ah don't do that to me bestie, I would be alone after you left. Can you leave me alone in this scary world? Bunny will do crazy things if you're gonna leave me here" and he dramatically started crying. Such a cutie. "Aigo my poor bunny that's why I'm still here pabo." I ruffled his hair.

"Here you should change your part time job. I guess that's what makes you exhausted like this. I can find you a job if you want. I know some of my friends. I can ask them." he said it while making me straighten his talk. "I do a job for nothing. I know kook, it makes me tired & unhappy. Okay as you say. But I am fed up with trusting these so-called humans." I said making my annoyed face & he started laughing in between nodding to my statement. "Of course miss y/n, don't worry I'll find you a good one" as he snaked around his arms over my shoulders.