Part 5

He gently kissed me again, this time a bit roughly as our lips molded perfectly with our tounges fighting against each other. He explored my mouth with his tounge as I did the same to his. He pulled out connecting our foreheads together "I love you" his breathy voice said "I love you too" I whispered. He connected his lips to my neck as he placed wet kisses all over my neck and cleavage. He marked me claiming me as his as his lips did wonders on my body.

He picked me up walked towards his car, he opened the door and made me sit on the passenger seat as he sat on the driver seat "Tell me your address love" he said while buckling his seat belt. He drove off as soon as I told my address. Car ride was silent, only our heartbeats were echoing in the car. We both were having that euphoric feeling with a touch of nervousness in it. But of course we were looking forward to what was coming. 

Time skip

We reached my house as we stepped out of the car and walked towards the door. I took out the keys and opened the door walking inside. He shut the door behind him and back hugged me, I could feel his warm breath on my earlobe as he bit on my ear softly. His hands removed my coat softly. He kissed my neck, turning me around as he connected our lips again. He picked me up and walked towards the couch.

He gently sat down with me on his lap. He pulled out and stared at my bre.ast. His cheeks became a little pink to which I chuckled. He removed my shirt unclipping my b.ra, he placed his large hands on my bosoms massaging them softly. We both breathed heavily as he kissed on my br.east taking my one n!pple in his mouth sucking on it like a baby. He gave attention to both my bosoms for some good minutes before picking me up again.

"Which room"

"the one with blue door" he kicked the door open as he gently laid me on the bed. He got up and str!pped himself as he sat in front of me. He picked my leg up as I laid in front of his sitting figure "your legs are prettier than the human girls" he said k!ssing my ankle. He trailed his k!sses from my legs towards my !nner th!ghs leaving marks all over them. He looked at me before gently sliding my pant!e off. He placed a k!ss on my cl!t making a whimper escape my mouth.

He gently flicked his tounge over my cl!t as my toes curl by the foreign p!easure. He picked up his pace and started eati!ng me out harshly. He placed a last peck on my cl!it and got up kissing me making me tast!e myself. He aligned his d!ck on my entrance and pecked my crown softly. "It's going to hurt a little" he said making me nod. He smiled as he th!rusted inside me gently stretching my tight walls making me scream. He pecked my crown again as he mumbled soft words in my ear.

After giving me full time to adjust he started moving his d!ck in and out. His thrusts became faster by the time and my moa.ns became louder. Both of us breathing heavily as the heaven witnessed the two lovers making love with each other breaking the law of nature. I repeatedly chanted his name as he made me feel heaven with each thrusts. Low grunts left his mouth indicating his climax, his hand made its way towards my c.ore as he rubbed on my cl!t voilently doubling the pleasure.

My eyes rolled back as i felt the pleasure rushing through my body. With few more thrusts we both felt our organ!sm built up as we came moaning each other's name. He removed himself from me and plopped himself beside me pulling me closer to his chest. I snuggled into him as much as possible, now he was all mine and I was all his. No one could separate us now, not even the universe. We both hugged each other and drifted to dreamlands.

👀🍃