Part 2

It has been two weeks since I quit my part-time job. It was very hectic to do & exhausted from the behaviors of employees in that company. Jungkook was trying his best to find me a job while I was wasting my time at home & swimming here and there in the pond to feel myself.

 "Knock knock, if the door could talk, that precious door knows how were my yellings at you outside. Why didn't you? Ahh ahh. Okay okay." as he closed his eyes making an eww face at me while coming the direction where I was swimming. "Yah you creepy head, How many times I've told you my door password. Just come in. Don't yell at my precious door." I kept up with his cute drama while laughing at him. "Ugh drama queen. Listen...I got you a job idiot. And in a flower shop." as he winked at me while showing his bunny smile. 

"And the job?" I made a confused face while coming to the edge of the pond. "You've to be a florist and the best thing is they'll pay you even if they'll give you meals. You've to work on shifts. Nothing serious. Just morning & evening shifts " He said the last lines while making an annoyed face, because he knows how much I can eat. "Woah, what a job kook. Woah. You almost saved me. Thank you so much" I was really happy to hear such a calm job after a hectic one. "Yeah yeah. But don't get chubbier, you're almost a pig now" as he said and started to laugh like a joker. 

It's my first day at my new job. All the people, I mean these humans seem better than I thought. A mid-aged lady with two young girls and me. And there was a beautiful flower farm in the backyard. It was soothing to watch for years. 

Time couldn't be calculated when I started work at this shop. It was soothing & I used to love this place day by day. There were not as many customers in the evening rather than in the morning. Sometimes gentlemen with their ladies, sometimes cute boys, sometimes cute couples and sometimes old couples. Giving a flower was a symbolic thing for their lovers. 

That thought was so soothing until I heard a jingle on the door indicating its new customer. I was far from the door & couldn't watch who came. "A white lily bouquet" a raspy yet husky voice tingled my ears as I couldn't stay any longer to see who it was. A breathtaking look with sharp eyes snapped directly to my eyes when I was coming to his side. He was all black, proudly showing his forehead while tugging some hair strands behind his ear. 

"And for a funeral" He said it directly looking at my eyes like giving me a death glare. I was all lost in his sharp dark aura which he wore. His order took a little time so he started to roam around the shop while demandingly looking at the flower bouquets in the rack. Atmosphere was too dark. After he came the mid-aged woman also suddenly wore a dark aura, like to match the surroundings. I just backed off to let the other girl pick flowers & to do the bouquet. 

👀🍃