Part 3

He had a small smirk which I couldn't think what was in his mind. Looks scary but breathtaking to take my eyes off him. My thoughts came back to reality when he came beside me to pay the bill. "Meet me outside, hurry" His raspy whisper was audible but only for me & I couldn't deny his request as I nodded hurriedly. "Thanks ally, This is gorgeous" with a small grin on his face he left while looking at me from his corner of eyes. I made an excuse to go outside. And I didn't know why I was doing this. But still couldn't deny his eyes.

"I thought you won't come, Hi Y/n!" He was standing like an ethereal statue & because of my presence he turned to me while saying it. My eyes widened to how the fish he knew my name. "Excuse me ho-" I couldn't say any further as he said "Yes, Kim Taehyung. I'm sad that you won't remember me" 

Wait what? Do I know him? But it seems like he knows me very well. But I'm out of my mind to recognize who this person is. "You won't remember me Kim Y/n. You won't" He slowly came towards lifting my chin. I held his wrist tightly as his grip was hard on my chin. Kim Y/n...Kim Taehyung Why am I getting a familiar vibe. "Mister...it hurts please" after some seconds he gently put his hand down. "Make sure to remember me Y/n, And...don't try to escape from me again!" the way he said I felt my heart was going to explode any second. What is this? Who is this?

He came every evening after that incident. Not only lilies, he bought every flower which was in the shop. But with that black dark aura when it came to my eyes, his eyes held up a soft aura rather than the first day. Slowly he started to talk with me like the first day. Now it's playing like a ritual after he left. Making an excuse was a ritual. Even the shop guys didn't bother to ask why I was doing it. Whenever I was beside him, I felt a familiar vibe yet safe. As Jungkook was beside me, I said everything to him. He was the only family who I got. Even he couldn't find the real person beside Kim Taehyung.

"Y/n, don't you remember your childhood? I mean umm-um don't you?" Taehyung asked me one day out of nowhere when we decided to take our talk more ahead. "I-I do. Why?" I made a confused face because, I myself, a mermaid then why he is asking me about my childhood. I do remember & it was the best memories in my whole life than this hectic life I chose. "Then do you remember a small boy who came to see you every evening at the beach?" As he said my eyes widened, how did he read my mind & don't tell me that t-that boy is you. 

I was still amazed by his reply, without any reaction of mine he started to talk again. "Yes I can read you. And I know you're a mermaid. And the boy was me" I couldn't believe it and my throat went all dry. Our memories keep playing like an old film in front of my eyes. The way we met, The way I got to know him as he was also a merman, the way we promised to each other to love someday & how we had to stay apart because of my father. He was a boy I loved as a friend & also had feelings for him. Tae...Is this my Tae? I was still shutting my mouth with both hands. I felt my eyes keep watering uncontrollably through my cheeks. 

"Yes...baby I'm your Tae. Sorry for my cold aura & this personality of mine. These humans made me like this. But I came to fulfill my promise as we promised in our childhood days. It's not a crime to fulfill a childish promise now. Is it?" He held my both hands & pulled me closer to his hard chest. It was beating so hard. I calm down my sudden reactions while listening to his heart beats. 

First author's part is already over by here. I'll upload the second author's part soon. And it will be a gentle yet soft smut alert.

MATURE CONTENT AHEAD

If you're uncomfortable to read, Do not read !!!

Her part will be uploaded soon 🤍