Memory: January 15, 2022

MEMORY
JANUARY 15, 2022
A Letter For Emira

Emira,

How have you been, my love? It's been half of this month that we haven't seen nor contacted each other. Are you doing good? I hope you are. Does History still cries at night because he's looking for me for he's not used on sleeping without me by his side? If he still cries at night, you probably tell any alibis you could so he would calm down, aren't you, Emira?

One of these past few nights, you probably told him that his papa is somewhere in this country, pasturing sheeps, lambs, and alpacas in the meadows so that when we finally got the time and money, we will let him see those cotton-like-animals. You're probably pissed at yourself for making these alibis and lying, but don't worry, my wife, when things got fine here and I finally got the chance to go home, we'll definitely go with History to see sheeps, lambs, and alpacas. I promise.

What else is there to write? This supposed to be a romantic letter of my exploiting (lol) love for you. Now, that sounds indeed cheesy. The mac 'n' cheese you always make every Friday, because it's History's favorite, is nothing with how cheesy your Memory Tredor would be. Maybe this is the effect of my little, unspoken longing for you.

I'm missing you, Emira.

Everyday is getting harder and harder to conquer without you. I've become too dependent to you, aren't I? It's just ffteen days had passed without your sweet smiles that never fails to make me smile too. It's just fifteen days had passed without your voice that wakes me in the morning whenever I need to go to work, better than alarm clock. It's just fifteen days had passed without the foods you cooked, it feels like I'm intensively hungry even if I'm eating well here. It's like only the meals you used to cook for me were the only foods that could make me full.

It's just merely fifteen days had passed without your random hugs and kisses that makes my heart flutter after all these years. I'm missing the way you hug me from the back when I'm washing dishes, the way you suddenly kiss me on the cheeks when I'm watching television, the way you kiss me on the lips before and after I go to work for our ideal future where there is you, me, and History, having our best times of our lives being completely one family. The future where you are officially, finally Mrs. Tredor.

I miss you, Emira. Everything about you. I hope this war would end anytime soon so that I can finally go home and sleep on the bed with you and History in my arms. I hope I can hold you today, tomorrow, and for the next following days. I hope I can kiss you today, tomorrow, and for the following days. I hope I can see you today, tomorrow, and for the following days. I hope I am there together with you and History.

The sky is amazingly, beautifully blue today, and you're always the most amazing and beautiful woman in my life, Emira Camado, future Mrs. Tredor. If only these letters could express how much I love you, even a million letters will never be enough.

Love,
Memory