24 - Just Stop

- Yeona PoV -

I finally get out of Jungwon's bed and make my way out of his bedroom. I've been trying to leave the whole day, but he has me under his spell. One word, one kiss, one look would make me stay for eternity.

"One more," Jungwon whispers pulling me back into another kiss with one hand around my waist and the other holding my chin.

There he goes, casting another spell on me.

"I have to go," I say in-between our kiss. I say that though my lips doesn't leave his.

As we slightly pull away from each other, our lips linger, brushing against each other as if we weren't done. 

"One more?" He questions with a slight chuckle.

I shake my head snapping out of his spell, "I really need to go. I'm already late for rehearsals."

He pouts adorably making me want to fulfill his wish to stay. 

"I'll give you something way more better than kiss in the future," I smile with a wink.

His eyebrows flutter up, "Oh?"

My eyes widen thinking about what he could be thinking...

"My hand!" I elaborate with my left hand up. "My hand in marriage!!"

He chuckles, grabbing my hand and kissing it, "That seems way better anyways."

I cross my arms, "What were you even thinking about?"

He shakes his head with his eyes wide, "Nothing! Nothing at all!"

I squint my eyes at him, glaring into his soul. 

"Ay..." he lets out pulling me closer to him. "You just assured me your hand in marriage.... right?"

"Wouldn't it be really shady of me to pick someone else after spending the night with you?" I laugh.

"Hella shady," he responds. 

He gives me one last peck on my lips, "I can't wait for the day where I'm forever yours."

I gaze into his eyes thinking that this feeling will last a lifetime, and that nothing could possibly come in-between it.

"Yeona," he says my name. I love it when he says my name.

"Hm?" I raise my eyebrows.

"Can you check on Jongseong for me?" He questions making me groan. "Hey now... he's really not bad."

"But Jungwon-"

"Do it for me... please?" He gives me his puppy dog eyes. .. more like cat-like eyes...

Ugh, how can I say no to that? 

"He would've stopped by my chambers by now to see how I was doing, but he hasn't,"
 he explains. "Please, check on him?"

I give in and nod, but only because Jungwon asked me to! I wouldn't visit my evil step brother just because!

Walking out of Jungwon's chambers makes me feel like running back in there, but I have to restrain myself, because soon, I'll be able to be in his arms whenever I want.

I do imagine the other suitors and the memories they have gave me.

Lord Riki, making me feel like a child again. The mischievous younger brother that I can always play soccer with. Though he loves to win, that doesn't mean I'll take it easy on him. I'll beat him any day with the biggest smile on my face.

Lord Sunoo, someone who makes me feel important. His sassy and savagery side of him doesn't overshadow his natural sweetness. It might be his peachy cheeks or his caramel eyes, or just he purity of his soul.