6th year

"Now Baby, what did I tell you would happen if you insulted me again?" I asked

"That I would... get punished" Draco said biting his lip and looking up at me through his lashes.

"And what did you do?" I asked gripping his hips tightly.

"I insulted you. I was a bad boy Daddy" Draco said

"That's right. You broke daddy's rule. You remember what the punishment is for that rule don't you. Tell Daddy what your punishment is Baby-boy" I said

"You.. you fuck me hard and no.. no preparation for bad boys. Just your big delicious cock inside me" he whimpered.

"That's right Baby-boy," I said unzipping my pants. Then slowly I pulled my boxers off as he watched me with wide eyes.

"Suck it. It's your only preparation is to suck my cock and slather it in saliva." I said and he immediately was  on his knees.

"It's okay to use your tongue Baby" I said and he hummed and suckes hard. I bucked my hips into his throat. I gripped the back of his perfect head of hair and kept him in place. His head became still as he let me fuck his mouth hard, of course my baby has no gag reflex as he enjoyed being fucked hard in the mouth.

He sucked and licked as I moved faster his mouth working my cock. I moaned as I came hot streams of cum down his throat. I pulled out of his mouth after a minute. "Open" I said and he did to see his mouth completely empty of the cum that just filled his mouth.

"Good boy Dray" I said kissing him. I picked up his body and bent him over the bed.

I pulled his pants and his panties down. "Baby that tight little ass is going to be ruined when I'm done with you sweetheart" I said rubbing my cock against his crack and he whimpered.

"You like my cum inside you don't you Baby-boy? You like the thought of me fucking you so hard you can't move. You like taking all of Daddy don't you" I asked

"Ah! Yes! I need daddy's cock! I need your cum. I'm so bad. I need it in my ass Daddy. I only want daddy's cock and daddy's cum." He moaned moving his ass so I rubbed my cock against his ass.

"Your daddy's little cum slut aren't you? Your such an attention whore for daddy's cock." I said shoving my whole cock inside of him as he moaned loudly.

"Yes! Yes! I'm daddy's cum slut and I love the attention from daddy's cock when I'm a bad boy!" He moaned gripping the sheets.

"You love it don't you. You love it when I fuck you rough don't you Baby" I said fucking him faster and deeper till he made an all to familiar sound. I smirked hearing him gasp and moan out incoherent words.

"AH! Daddy! Right there. I need it Daddy! I need your cum Daddy! I'm so hungry for it!" He moaned loudly

"Say it" I said

"Fuck! Daddy! I want your cock to pour cum out of me! I want to drink it all through my ass like I did my throat. I want you to fuck me hard the whole castle hears!" He moaned gripping his ass tighter around my leaking cock

"Your leaking Baby-boy. Daddy's close. Cum with Daddy Baby-boy" I said and the second I came he did too moaning loudly.

"Ah! Yes! Fuck. Thank you Daddy." He moaned

"Your not done yet Baby-boy" I said

"Your getting another punishment. I seen the way you let that girl and that other boy hang around you. You are mine." I said

"Daddy, they're my friends! I swear you are the only one. I don't want anyone else! Please, Daddy!" He moaned as I flipped him onto his back.

"You're not dripping enough of daddy's cum." I said moaning gripping his hips.

"Your mine. Your Daddy's little love. Your Daddy's little cum slut. Your daddy's little cock whore. You are mine. I don't care how many times I have to fuck and love you to get you to understand that Baby-boy" I said kissing him softly as I pushed back inside of him.

"Mmm, AH! Daddy" he moaned as I sucked and licked and kissed bruises all over his pale body for everyone to see.

"Who's are you Baby-boy? Who's are you?" I asked thrusting harder into him.

"Ah! You! Ah! Yours Daddy! Yes!" He moaned gripping my hair as I kissed up his body.

"That's right Baby-boy, your mine," I said biting a small spot and he moaned loudly again as I pushed myself balls deep into him and got sloppy and fast.

"Daddy!" He moaned panting hard

"I know Baby-boy, hold it for Daddy baby. Wait for Daddy to tell you to cum." I said

"Daddy! Ah! Daddy! I need to cum so bad" He moaned

"Hold on Baby," I said hitting his spot as his back arched and his eyes closed shut. His breathing was almost non-existent.

"Cum for Daddy Baby. Oh, that's right cum hard for Daddy Princess" I said as he immediately did and cum hard to was like a water fountain of cum spilling everywhere as I continued to hit his spot and he rode it out. He tightened around me and I tumbled over the edge too.

"Now who's are you?" I asked

"I'm Daddy's. I'm Daddy's Baby-boy. I'm Daddy's Princess. I'm Daddy's little cum slut. I'm Daddy's cock whore. I'm only Daddy's. I only want Daddy," He moaned and whined as I pulled out of him.

"Good boy. You are such a good boy for Daddy. Daddy is so proud of you for taking it all so well. I love you, Baby." I said

"Daddy?" He asked

"Yes Baby," I asked rubbing his back softly.

"Please don't leave me. Don't ever leave me." He said snuggled up and he wrapped his body on top of mine.

"I promise. Daddy won't leave you. I love you, Dray." I said pulling the blanket over us where we fell asleep.