chapter 1 page 3

Titled: chapter 1 page 3
Name: Prince whining??

Lives-| | |

---------------------------------------
POV
using
I, me, myself, you, yourself, your,
____________________

I glanced at the map before shooting my head up hearing a rustle in one of the bushes behind me

'Nah man this is a horror movie I'm not gonna be that dumb white lady that gets killed when investigating it' I stopped for a minute before continuing walking... Towards the bush

I peeked inside of the bush, my eyes met with a blue eye and a scratched-up face

She gulped down what I could only assume to be Silvia as she stared up at me before standing up in a rushed motion " um" she looked around where she was before looking back at me "daaaamnnnnnn" she bite her lip in a dramatic way

"Come here often?"

"No<3" walked away from the bush going in the direction you had to head to get to the nearby kingdom and rest there

"How the fuck did you say that out loud- never mind that! Do you know where I am, I was trying to pet a cat but it took me out here and left me to die." She stood in the middle of the road looking from tree to tree

"You're near the SMP kingdom" your replies were short but blunt as you turned around to look at her the map still Infront of you "if it's not too much trouble can you take me with you?" She looked a little confused about where she was while looking tired

When her attention focused back on you, you gave her a nod before walking down where you needed to head again

Hearing your footsteps on the gravel path before hearing another set of feet following close behind

Hearing someone clear their throat before saying something that made you chuckle "you come here often" Weirdo said while you switched your gaze towards her raising an eyebrow as if to question her

She gave a look back saying ' go with it!' so you did " yes the wife and kids love this place" you put a posh accent on.

She did a fake laugh that was typically used for the rich.

"Uahuahuah, really? Y'know darlin' you don't need them when you got me here" when once again did the dramatic lip bite leaning more towards you.

Your face went blank again before letting a muffled laugh out speeding your already fast walk up, which caused Weirdo to slightly struggle to keep up.

It was an awkward walk there but hey? Who's to judge- well apparently you are.

You gave constant insults to the kingdom under your breath, like usual.

"Welp this is where we part ways, hit me up whenever" and like the NPC Weirdo is she walked away somewhere in the kingdom.

You, yourself started to head to your little house you have near all the village houses, you would probably end up leaving if your neighbours decided to have the eggs with the s at the front again, that or just endure through the pain.

While walking to your place of residence you heard mumbles of the royals coming down to the 'peasant' side.of the kingdom.

That was weird usually the royals hated being around or even seeing the 'peasants' so to say where we're coming down for a visit, they must want something like taxes?

Was everyone now getting taxed? Even though some could hardly afford it.

Guessing if that happened then you would have to move out of this kingdom.

As you continued to finish your walk down you heard another person mumble with another person about the royals picking a princess?

What in the romance fantasy fuck.

Next, a mafia boss is gonna hop on along to the kingdom maybe a wolf as well, vampire sign me the fuck up I guess?

At that very moment you knew for once in your life you were thankful for having the late shift, especially if the royals are arriving in the day, now all you have to do is hid away in your goblin cave and make sure you aren't spotted.

Once you finally, finally got back you plonked yourself onto the sofa that was laying gingerly in the corner of the room with a coffee table and a few more chairs surrounding it.

You lifted your arms before letting out the most toe-curling yawn while your legs shook before instantly stopping.

Maybe checking out that event tomorrow would be funny?

Especially if you got to see the girls who acted as if they were rich grovelling at the kings' feet in hopes of getting a spot in the royal palace.

Yeah, that would be funny, while you knew for damn sure you wouldn't stick out since, well most of the people here looked as bland as you didn't damn say that out loud hurt a bit, didn't it?

So for sure, you wouldn't be spotted out too quickly or mostly at ALL.

You finally got up from the weird but comfy position to finally do the nightly routines the basic necessities of having something to eat, having a cup of water, washing the dishes, taking a quick bath, wishing you were never born, feeding the cat and get into bed.

You stayed laying down head facing up staring at the ceiling while the oil-powered lantern flickered, giving a sigh of contentment you reached your hand over and turned the lantern off before shutting your eyes.

Your breath slowed down while you lay still and stuff only a few times shifting in your sleep, hair sprawled all over the content pillow while the furry blanket hugged and covered you in warmness.

Just maybe you will visit the event going on to get a good cackle at the other girls trying to get their way into the king's pants.

If only you had stayed inside, then all of this would have never happened, why didn't you skip it? That was a dumb move, you've been checkmated now.