chapter 1 page 4

Titled: chapter 1 page 4
Name: Prince whining??(pt 2)

Lives-| | |

---------------------------------------
POV
using
you, yourself, your,
____________________

You were right about getting a cackle as you watched the females throw themselves right at the three princes the king still in the carriage.

You suppressed your laughter as you watch a female weep after being rejected by the middle child, his face was full of irritation as he watched her beg for him asking for his hand in marriage multiple times, snot running down her nose.

 this is really funny to watch as she gets thrown away by the guards which is what the middle child ordered them to do.

You gave small giggles trying to be unheard.

"Whatcha giggling about how" a familiar voice whispered behind you

"Drugs" your posture straightened before relaxing only seeing it was the girl from yesterday, y'know the one that looks like my daily drug dealer.

She gave a once over before nodding "how much?" She grinned while leaning on your shoulder before laughing at the second girl who actually threw herself on the masked prince.

Before being shoved away.

Letting out a snort you nudged weirdo before mumbling to her "I bet you five iron pieces and a gold nugget that another female is gonna throw themselves at the princes" you held a laugh in at the horror-stricken face.

"Fuck off, want me to go broke damn, you know and I know any girls would throw themselves at the royals any day just to get a piece of their money" you gave an eye roll and laughed along with weirdo.

"Yeah" you gave an okay sign with your fingers before focusing back on the funny scene.

All of the females that threw themselves at the princes were pushed back into the crowd with some of them still squealing and crying.

Another guard stepped up he looked to be the head guard? The only way you were able to tell is by the more advanced armour.

He opened the carriage before a tall man stepped out.

His face was pitch black, his eyes purely white with black horns circling around his pointed ears diamond jewellery hanging off of them.

A lot of people started to whisper amongst themselves, saying stuff such as 'I knew the prince wasn't his biological kids! Maybe the middle child but the other two?' to 'why is he so tall?' and other comments on his appearance.

You may have just met weirdo not too long ago but now you are shaking her back and forth whispering smash before saying '/j' and patting her on the shoulder.

"You need help" weirdo grumbled before yawning, you agreed on that part.

Let me describe the three sons to you real quick!

The eldest son also known as Clay, or what he likes to be called Dream.

Dream is what society would call 'handsome' he had dirty shoulder-length hair half of it being up in a messy ponytail while the rest being let down.

No one knows what he looked like under the mask but the rumours you have heard is he had a bit of hair from his right jaw to the left below the bottom lip, green eyes that were either dark forest green or a light aqua Green.

He had a pale face that was for damn sure.

His mask was white looking like it's been polished over a thousand times, with two black dots at the eyes part and a smiley face arched onto the mask.

He had a white button-up with ruffled sleeves that reached down to his wrist, ruffles on the collar and ends of the sleeves, and the buttons a shiny silver.

His pants a belly button to the ankles lengths and shiny black shoes to match the black pants, he had a few pieces of jewellery on his fingers.

Sapnap the middle child and most likely to be the king's actual kid.

He had jet black hair with smallish horns on top of his head that did a slight curve towards his skull.

The horns go from a bright orange but become darker at the tip part when it finally matches his hair.

His eyes were a slight roundish slight narrowed look both of the eye colours being a brownish orange.

His teeth had little fangs not too noticeable but not too invisible either.

His ears being pointed like the kings which would flick from time to time, his skin being tan while his eyebrows furrowed clearly not wanting to be near the 'peasants'

His clothing choice was a bit more loose and comfortable looking.

The button-up being a loose light grey with loose brown pants fitted with black and white sneaker shoes, the shoe laces not even tied.

And the youngest George.

George is what you would call an average man.

He had brown hair that was swept over to the side, his skin a pale colour while his Brown and blue eyes switched between different crowds his goggles mostly blocking the way of anyone seeing him judge them.

He like the rest of his siblings had a button-up, a cream-coloured button-up with a obviously light blue pants that was basically tied to his waist by a white belt a gold buckle securing it in place making sure it won't fall down.

His shoes were a shiny black as he wore a few jewellery pieces like the oldest is.

His fingers painted a blinding white.

Oh, you think I'm describing them as fuck boys? WELL, YOUR RIGHT! I am totally describing these three men as total fuck boys.

The king had stepped up standing behind his three 'sons' his face looked serious before it split into a huge grin at the population of people.

The king was dressed in mostly black with red accessories and diamond jewellery, I wonder why he has diamond jewellery!

You gave a yawn, the fun part had been ruined for you, so what was the point of staying here?

Nothing caught your interest in with the king's announcement.

His announcement was basically him saying something about a ball, getting to get with one of his sons if the king approved.

What was his son's name again? You couldn't remember at all, especially when you felt eyes on you...