A new beginning

Kyoko rushed to Minlin in hopes of finding Morax there, luckily her prayers were answered and morax happen to be there at that time she rushed over to ask him if he would be able to restore her mother's mask.
For Morax was one of only one at the Adepti to know of Kyoko and yokos existence.

Morax: what seems to be the problem Kyoko you look very upset.

Kyoko explained what had just happened Morax. He was extremely upset that two more of his adapti had fallen but he gracefully excepted Kyoko's request to restore her mothers mask.

A few days later morax came to visit Kyoko to update her on the masks, current state.

months have passed and the mask was finally fully restored to its full power.

Morax went back to visit Kyoko. to give the mask to her.

Morax: I must warn you still this mask is very powerful and will channel your energy through it so please be careful when you use it.

Kyoko: I understand morax thank you again for restoring my mother's mask.

Afterwards morax had left 500 years as past since then it is now Kyoko 515th birthday. Though to Kyoko today wasn't special because it was her birthday today was special because she had finally been granted the permit to travel to Inazuma. She was asked a few months ago by a group of traders to take them to Inazuma so they would be able to trade with Inazuma traders. It took a lot of hard work but after a couple months she was given the permission to travel to Inazuma she would finally be able to visit the land of eternity.

But for her this adventure would last much longer than she thought.