The island within The midst of an ocean of war

Kyoko's POV

I wake up to the sound of footsteps but I can't see anything I must still be asleep but I can hear everything. The footsteps start getting closer and closer. than they start getting closer even faster and faster. they must've noticed me maybe they're running towards me. Then I hear one of them speak.

Mysterious voice1: go back to the mainland and get reinforcements teppei

Mysterious voice2: on my way general Gorou.

By what I hear the first voice must be this general Gorou person in the second one must be this Teppei.

General Gorou: miss if you can hear me help is on the way. You need to stay alive. help will be here soon.

I try my best to answer but my lips won't move. I try my best to open my eyes but they won't move either. I'm alive I can hear and I can't move. This general Gorou person seems to be someone important and, they're trying to help me so maybe I'll live to see my family again.

Soon I hear more people and, I feel myself being lifted up in the air. I must be being carried somewhere. maybe somewhere where I can be helped.

General Gorou: take her to the Sangonomiya shrine. from there we will ask her Excellency what we should do.

Sangonomiya shrine that's where the voice told me to go. they're going to take me there. Who is her Excellency maybe she's the one who called out to me.

After that I completely black out again I can't hear anything. I don't know how much time has past. but I suddenly hear voices again I recognize two of them one is of general Gorou. The other one is the voice I Heard in the realm of stars. could this be her excellency. could this be the one I'm looking for. This time I try to open my eyes and it works. I'm still very weak and it's very blurry. but when my eyes start to focus I see her

Could this be her excellency the one I've been looking for

Could this be her excellency the one I've been looking for. She seems to be talking about me. Asking general Gorou where she found me and if he knows anything about me. I examine her more her clothes are very elegant that of almost a God itself. her hair is made up of two colors a beautiful pink and light blue. her eyes look almost like the realm of stars. her voice is very sweet and calming.

I know that I need to talk to her. I know that I must try. but when I tried to say something all that comes out are light grumbles. Even though she still hears me she rushes over. She has me a glass of water and I take it I start to drink it. During that time she introduces herself to me

The one who might be her Excellency: hello I am so I am Sangonomiya kokomi. it is a pleasure to meet you. I'm hoping if you don't mind and, you have enough strength. if you're willing to answer some of my questions.

I slowly nod my head yes after finishing the water

Sangonomiya Kokomi: ok thank you my first question is how did you get here.

Mustering up all my strength I start to speak.

I was traveling to Inazuma by the request of some traveling traders. my ship was caught in the storm at the borders of Inazuma we were struck down.

Sangonomiya Kokomi: do you remember anything that happened after your ship was struck.

Yes I do I suddenly woke up alone in the depths of the ocean. I tried my best swim out but suddenly I blacked out again. When I did I was transported to a place I like to call the Realm of stars it was filled to the brim to what looks like a vast ocean shooting stars while I was there I heard two voices.

Sangonomiya Kokomi: did you recognize any of the voices.

Yes there was the voice of my mother but also another voice. I didn't know that voice but later on I learned Who it was. she seem to be a girl add a place called the Sangonomiya shrine. She told me I must ask for a kokomi I thought she must've been this miss her Excellency. She told me that I had to keep going and that I had to make it that they needed all the help they can get they needed my help.