The trip between life and death. 

Kyoko's pov

I woke up in the morning almost completely forgetting that it was my birthday. For I had a bit more of an important thing to Think about today was the day I would finally be able to travel to the land of eternity in Inazuma. Took me a couple months to get the permit to go but, I was asked a while ago By some traveling traders to take them to Inazuma. And I couldn't pass up the chance to visit the wonderful land of eternity so I worked very hard for four months and was able to get the permit and I was so lucky that the traders were so patient with me. So today was the day I would finally get to go but that morning I woke up to a different surprise.

cloud retainer: good morning Kyoko you remember what today is right.

That's right today is the day I go to Inazuma thank you for reminding me.

Cloud retainer: One thinks that you have forgotten something else that is today.

No I don't think so.

Cloud retainer: one mustn't remind you that today is your birthday.

Right I completely forgot.

Cloud retainer: one thinks that some people would like to talk to you

Oh ok cloud retainer.

As I walk outside I see ganyu and shenhe are sitting at the table they seem to be talking about something but I can't hear them very clearly.

Ganyu: good morning Kyoko.

Good morning Ganyu it's so good to see you again

Ganyu: many happy returns! After all the times you've looked after me I didn't even remember to get you a gift — whoops! silly me. I...

What's that behind your back

Ganyu: what's behind my back? Ah. You saw it then. It's a failed attempt at making a Qingxin flower cake... I wanted to make it perfect. but...

It looks really good Ganyu.

Ganyu: oh you think it looks good? Do you really?

Of course Ganyu everything you cook is always so amazing I'll make sure to take it with when I go to Inazuma.

Ganyu: hehe thank you Kyoko.

No problem ganyu anytime.

Shenhe: I've been told the birthdays are important occasions for most people. They give presents to celebrate the anniversary of the other persons. Material possessions aren't my thing but... The view of the starry night sky in the mountains is the most beautiful thing I've ever seen in my life. I've frozen this lake and turned it into a mirror. So you can appreciate the reflection of the fleeting clouds in the distance stars of close. This is my way of celebrating your birthday... hope you like it

These are wonderful gifts you too I appreciate them very much

The day went on as normal with cloud retainers traditional birthday traditions, I have gotten used to it by now though. sadly that's we finished the tradition it was finally time for me to head into the city to finally go to the land of eternity Inazuma. I said my goodbyes to everyone tears were shed and I headed into the city.

Traveling traitor1: well kyoko are you ready.

Well I'm ready and the ship is ready so we're ready when you all are.

Traveling traitor2: well than what are we waiting for.

Everyone enter the ship. And we all sale off from there. But little do we know the challenges to come.

If you did not know there's a large storm outside of the border of Inazuma. we tried our best to avoid it to the best of our abilities but we got caught in the middle of the storm.

Me and the crew tried our best but we were unsuccessful in getting through the storm my ship was completely destroyed. Me my crew and the traveling traders were all set out in to the sea.