6. billy

we pull up to hawkins school and run inside only to find everyone staring at the wall "guys what's wrong?""max seen a clock in the wall"steve says"what kind of clock?""like um a grandfather clock

"guys what's wrong?"
"max seen a clock in the wall"
steve says
"what kind of clock?"
"like um a grandfather clock. i think that's what they call them. it was just a old, really big clock"
like the clock i've been hearing
"i'm not crazy"
"no one's saying you are."
"it was here. right here."
"a grandfather clock?"
"it was so real. and then, when i got closer, suddenly i just... woke up."
"it was like she was in a trance, or something"
"just like chrissy"
"that's not even the bad part. can we go back to ms. kelly's office?"
"yeah let's go"
we all started running
"okay what's the bad part max?"
"fred and chrissy, they both came to Ms Kelley for help. uh, they both were having headaches, bad headaches that wouldn't go away. and then... then the nightmares. trouble sleeping. they'd wake up in a cold sweat. and then they started seeing things. bad things. from their pasts. and these visions, they just... they kept on getting worse and worse, until eventually... everything ended."
"vecnas curse"
i don't have a good feeling about this, i feel like she's trying to say she's been having all of these things too
"chrissy's headache started a week ago. fred's, six days ago. i've been having them for five days. i don't know how long i have. all i know is that, for fred and chrissy, they both died less than 24 hours after their first vision. and i just saw that damn clock, so..."
why haven't i seen the clock yet? i just hear it. he's just messing with my mind isn't he.
"looks like i'm gonna die tomorrow"
"not on my watch"
then their was a loud noise
"stay here"
steve says
"not gonna happen"
"oh no, i definitely need you. let's go"
steve grabs a light
"yeah that's for sure gonna save your life"
"that's what you're for, this is just incase"
everyone slowly starts to trail behind us and my hands start to glow. someone runs in front of us and i lift them into the air causing everyone to scream

"stop! it's me!"
"lucas?"
"lucas, oh my God, are you crazy? i could have killed you"
i slowly let him down
"i'm sorry."
"jesus, what's wrong with you sinclair?"
"i'm sorry."
"i could've taken you out with this lamp!"
i laugh
"or you know savanna could've taken you out with her powers"
"that sounds more like it"
"i'm sorry guys. i was... i was biking for eight miles. give me a second. sh!t we've got a code red."
"what?"
"dustin. i've been with jason, patrick, and andy, and they've gone like totally off the rails. they're trying to capture eddie, and they think you or savanna know where he is. you two are in terrible danger."
"i think i can handle some basketball goons"
speaking of eddie i should go check on him
"all right. yeah, that definitely sucks, but we've got bigger problems than jason right now."
everyone just stares at max
"you guys fill him in. i'm going to eddie"
"woah! woah! woah!"
steve says and stops me from leaving
"for one, how do you expect to get there? and two, what were you gonna tell us before all of this happened?"
"i'll tell you guys later and i'm just gonna walk home and get my bike"
"there's no freaking way you're going alone"
"wherever i am, there's a way"
"she has superpowers. she's fine"
robin says
"thank you. i'll meet up with you guys tomorrow. eddie has a walkie so just let me know where"