CHAPTER - 7

" Tumhe dekhta hun to ye samajh nhi aata ke falak mein hu ya aaj Chand zameen par utar aaya hai "

************************************

Aadil was quietly watching the person waiting for the perfect movement , he noticed the dainty hands looking like they belonged to a girl as they quickly tied the chain of the gate used to keep the horse inside it's shed space . As he saw the girl moving towards the back of the stable ready to leave , he knew that it was perfect time to catch her .

He walked towards the backdoor and moved closer to the girl as he got near her he was suddenly hit by an intoxicating fragrance of honey and roses , it gripped him and started coursing through his veins like a drug . Aadil grabbed the dainty hand of the girl and pulled her towards him forcefully making the shawl on her head fall a little as she faced him .

Aadil's breath hitched watching her face , her face was bright like moon with honey brown eyes , the eyes he suddenly wanted to drown in . His eyes raked over the girl's face as he noticed a speck of hair coming out of her dupatta her hair brown just like her eyes . He saw her pink cheeks and wondered if they were this shade due to cold or the proximity between them but he wanted them to remain like this forever. He again moved his towards  her eyes as if he couldn't stop himself from looking into those brown pools .

His hand gripped hers tightly feeling the soft skin . He didn't knew who this woman was but he was sure the most beautiful woman he has ever seen . He was sure that if salvation was a person then it would be her , a single glance at her face could make all sins of a man forgiven .

As Aadil was watching Noor with such intensity her state of mind wasn't any different the man holding her hand was simply beautiful . His grey eyes reminded her of snow and those eyes looking at her with such intensity made them look more enchanting . His rough features contrasted his eyes , with hair till long reaching till nape of his neck and beard which made him look like a brute .

Both of them were still observing each other when a voice echoed in the stable . " Shah huzoor , aap andar hain kya " it was one of Aadil's guard who came to give him sikander's message but when he didn't found him there , he started searching for him .

Noor's eyes widened as she heard the guards words so this was shah Aadil , she panicked started pulling her hand from his grip but it seems that the man has no intention of leaving her hand . Having no other choice Noor quickly bit on the Shah's hand with force hoping that I might distract him she used much force which must've drawn blood or form a bruise .

" Aah" Aadil cried as he felt a strong a painful force on his hand , the minx had bit him . Involuntary Aadil left her hand , and that was all it took for her to run from there leaving him all alone . Still under the effect of her beauty Aadil looked at her hand with a light smile on his lips and thought . " Ya mere rabb teri kaisi naimat hai , ki apne bande ko din mein hi chaand dikha diya . "