CHAPTER - 11

______________________________________

The whole Shimla valley was decorated like a bride tonight , glowing with warm hue . Even after having only four days shamsher managed to decorate the whole valley for his sister and why won't he these were last of Shimla being her home. Noor was to leave shimla day after her nikkah and no one knew when they would see her again , if they would see her again .

This is why he wanted her to marry a reputed wazir or subedar someone they knew so she could be with them but here they were . These thoughts went through shamsher's mind as he looked over the decorated valley and gardens of Shimla mahal while standing in the corridor balcony in front of Noor's room .

Just then the door behind him opened revealing the hoor whose whole existence questioned his sanity also known as his fiance , dil awaiz . Before she could even greet him he asked " Noor taiyaar hai awaiz ? Sab uska intzaar kar rhe hain . "

He could see the smile slip from her face but he chose to ignore it . " Ji hum aapko bulane hi aa rhe the , hum Noor ko lekar aate hain phir chalte hain . " Dil replied with an enthusiastic tone hopping to gain his attention while moving towards the door .

" Ruko , tum jao sab ke sath baitho main Noor ko lekar aata hu . " Without even hearing her reply shamsher moved towards the door leaving behind a teary eyed dil who was questioning her existence , was she even worthy of his attention .

The heart of the girl inside the room burned with the same apprehension as the girl outside , the unknown fear of future in a loveless marriage . Noor could only see the fear in her eyes whenever they connect with their reflection in the mirror . Since last night her mother's word were disturbing her , her parents' love was something she always idolized and wished for but her mother put light on the other side of their relationship last night .

The side that was filled with struggles , the side that made them imperfectly perfect . She came to the conclusion that every relation demanded efforts and it wasn't just love that binded two people it was trust companionship and respect , maybe over the years she would come to terms with the fact that her husband would never look at her with love in his eyes .

" Noori "

Noor' s eyes moved from her reflection in the mirror to the figure of her brother entering her room .
" Mashallah Noor behad khoobsurat lag rhi ho aap " shamsher compliment her as soon as he entered her room .

" Shukriya bhaijaan " Noor replied as she finally glanced at her reflection properly in the mirror . Indeed she was looking beautiful even though she was feeling far from it , her red joda consisted of a long kurta and skirt embellished with fine stones sewed with fine gold thread . A maroon and orange mustard shawl was in her hands apart from the dupattas of the joda . The kundan jewellery just enhanced her look much more along with the gajra tied around her wrists .

" Chaliye Bhai " Noor said checking herself in the mirror for the last time knowingly that the time has come to for her to put on a brave face and deal with situation .