Introduction

Simon Drake

Avara Whitney

She made him feel happy.

She made the voices go away

She made everything alright .

She was his, she always has been.

All because Simon said so.

But then again, she didn't want it any other way.

JUST A HEADS UP

This relationship moves by very fast! They act like a long term couple and the female character is very trusting. With that being said...

The main female character is very naive, innocent, has a lack of social cues, and everything that goes along with that. If you don't like that in a main female character, please feel free to leave! Not in a mean way, it's just that I don't want to see any hate towards the main female character when i've already given a heads up.

Another thing, let's just say that the main male character is...clinically insane. He develops strong feelings towards the main female character very, very fast. He also does psychotic things for her, so just another heads up.

BEFORE WE BEGIN

I just want to sit here and say that you are enough. Your personality is enough. Your emotions are valid. You have every right to feel the way you are feeling. Your looks are enough. Your body is enough. Your sexuality is enough. Your ethnicity is enough. Yourself is enough. It pains me to think that some people don't think that they are worthy of anything because they think they aren't enough/don't deserve it. You are enough. Never let anyone tell you differently.

This book isn't just a book, but a community as well. Here, there is a safe space to vent about anything you please. Any rude comments towards my book or others will be removed without hesitation. If you don't feel comfortable talking to the public, always feel free to talk to me in private! I'd love to help and give my personal advice or just to hear you vent :)

 If you don't feel comfortable talking to the public, always feel free to talk to me in private! I'd love to help and give my personal advice or just to hear you vent :)