chapter 7

i want to apologize for not updating in forever :( I still love you guys and appreciate you all very much, but my updates will be a little less frequent. I am very busy but I still love posting. I recommend quickly re-reading the past couple chapters to get caught up. 

-

"Everyone loves us, I knew that they would..."

Avara woke up feeling very content

Avara woke up feeling very content. She found herself lying on top of her...friend? Boyfriend? She didn't know what they were, and she decided that today would be the day to ask.

Deciding to just sit for a moment, Avara took this time to analyze the pretty thing lying under her. Simon looked so at peace when he was asleep. Avara noticed that when there were a ton of things happening, Simon would become super anxious, and she wasn't a fool enough to realize that she was able to calm him down.

She just wished he'd be calm more often than he is now.

Reaching a hand up to his face, she traced his eyebrows. She didn't know what compelled her to do this, but she just felt right doing it.

Simon woke up to a touch, and he was delighted to know that it was his baby behind it.

He opened his eyes and smiled right at her, pulling her close with a sigh of content.

He just loved holding her so much.

"Simon, I h-have to get up. We g-gotta get r-ready."

The night prior, Simon had informed Avara that the people living on the other side of the house wanted to meet her. Avara was happy because she wanted to meet new people and potentially gain more friends, but she was also scared to. What if they didn't like her?

She had asked Simon who they were to him, and he had told her that they were the people that he worked with. When Avara had asked him what he did for a living, he immediately changed the subject.

Avara let it slide, but she really didn't like being in the dark.

"Okay, pretty girl." Simon said. Sitting up, he gave Avara a deep kiss to her cheek before patting her bum lightly, signaling her to move off of him.

Avara giggled at the contact and obeyed. Walking into the closet, Avara picked out a few clothing options for the two of them. They weren't leaving the house, so there was no need to be super fancy.

Simon was brushing his teeth when he heard a knock on the bathroom door. Opening it himself, he saw his little baby holding a pair of clothes for him.

Quickly rinsing out the toothpaste, he grabbed the clothes from her.

"Thank you." He said, placing the clothes on the toilet seat before getting ready to wash his face. This wasn't something he often did, but since Avara told him it was "good for his face" he had no choice but to listen to her.