🥁-intro-🎸

(can't find a picture of a girl that could be her so imagine✨)

       Hi i'm Evelyn Munson! The freak of 10th grade along with my 12th grade brother Eddie Munson. My best friend and brother is always there for me and his friend group too besides Gareth Emerson. He has hated me since I was also given to my uncle and around all the time. He acts like he never wants to see me again and would love if i was gone but he can't say that in front of Eddie but he really likes saying it to me.

     1985,,      <Evelyn's pov>

    Eddie barged through my door to wake me up but I was staring right back at him " Aww look who's awake early!"he said "Yea, I didn't want you to try to wrestle me awake this morning."I said zipping my jacket midway and pulling it off one shoulder. "Ok well hurry up so we have time to talk to our friends!" he said in the most annoying voice ever" Ok i'm ready asshole" I said rolling my eyes and pushing past him " What's wrong?" he ask looking at me concerned "Nothing. Now out the door and let's go!" I said pulling him to the door.

                     < Eddie's pov>

     Evelyn and I walked through the school halls looking for the club and I look up to see dustin's cheesy ass smile. "HENDERSONNNN" I yelled as he laughed and gave me a fist bump. "I'm going to class..!" Evelyn waved and walked away i've been wondering why she doesn't stick around anymore or even talk to us anymore. "Hey guys wanna skip first period?" I asked and only one person said yes and it was my best friend Gareth who was the drummer in my band. He looked around and slowly walked out to my van and hopping in the back as I quickly follow along. " Smoke or no?" he asked "If you want but we can just sit here cause we may be to stoned to go to second." I said looking at him blankly "I would love to have one man." he leaned back resting his head" Ok suit yourself." I reached in the front and grabbed him a blunt lighting it for him.

                    < back to Evelyn's pov>

    I looked around trying to see if Gareth was in class but he wasn't, which wasn't surprising. I focused back on my math teacher writing down what she had now written on the board. I counted three minutes till the bell rang so I put my paper in my binder and looked out the window and zoned out. The bell rings shortly after bringing me out of my trance as I stuffed my binder and ran to my brothers van knowing he skipped. "Eddie!!" I banged and he opened the back doors" Yes Evelyn?" he said confused " Nothing..but I want to skip second please!" I said glancing at Gareth who was staring at me high out of his mind" Sure I was planning to so you can stay with me." he said scouting over. I smiled and jumped in closing the door and laying down "waking up early did not help me being tired." I said crossing my arms over my eyes." Take a nap i'll wake you up " he patted my head and leaned back
     <>Time Skip<>

    I wake up to see Gareth poking my arm and saying my name" Evelyn wake up!!" he rolled his eyes "Where's Eddie?" I said looking around "Went with Chrissy for a deal." I rolled my eyes and sat up " you should get to third." I looked at him knowing he had a bad grade in that class. " If you go i'll do your homework." I said crawling out the van looking to see him rolling his eyes and crawling out. I smiled and walked with him to third period and sat in my seat looking at my notes for the subject. As class went on I noticed Gareth kept falling asleep still stoned I giggle slightly at his sleeping face.

                    <Gareth's pov>

   I kept falling asleep in this class cause it's the worst class ever and Evelyn said she would help with homework so maybe I can finally get a good grade.
I heard her giggle probably at the teachers dumb jokes or something but her giggle was so calming and peaceful. I hate her with all my heart but that's only because she reminds me of my favorite person who I shall say I lost. I have yelled at her before and said words to her that should have stayed unspoken. I can't help but think about her 24/7 though.

                  < Evelyn's pov>
I rushed to lunch before Gareth so I could get my seat and smiled at myself when I made it and high fives my brother. Gareth made it and sat right across from me with a glare I quickly look away. "sooo well Lucas can't make it tonight he has his game and we was wondering if we could postpone tonight?" the small curly headed boy said. I looked shocked and Gareth growled and almost said something but Eddie stopped him" Postpone?!" Eddie said while jumping on the table and making a speech to everyone which I zoned out of until I heard Jason the Jock say something. "what do you want freak??" he yelled and Eddie did his devil horn face and laughed I was going to get up but Gareth stopped me " woah woah woah not so fast Ev Jason is a bitch just leave it" he said and I sighed and laid my head down.

—End of Intro—

AAAAAA THE INTRO IS DONE!!

I WILL BE POSTING DAILY LIKE 1-2 CHAPTERS EVERYDAY!!

tik tok is garethlover_

and 940 words for this chapter!