🥁-sleepover?-🥁

< Evelyn's pov>

He laid next to me and I laid my head on his chest. "What if Eddie finds out he will kill you?" I say looking up at him. " I'll be fine darling" he said I smiled at the nickname. I watched as he got up" i'm going to take a shower ev i'll be right back." he said walking out the room. I laid there taking in the smell of his cologne.
<<time skip>>

he walked threw the door with a towel hanging low on his body. I froze and turned red as he went to his closet and started to get dressed.I watched him.. he looked so hot "mm staring aren't we my love?" he said tilting his head back looking at me. "uhm no I was looking at- the posters!" I lied turning red even more. "oh suree" he said pulling a shirt over his head. I smiled and stood up wrapping my arms around him" I hope your parents don't mind me being here" I said feeling his hot body temperature. He turned around hugging me "they won't but you'll have to deal with them asking questions." he sighed I laughed at his statement. "well that being said they should be home soon so we have time to maybe watch a movie" he says sitting down on his bed" sure that's fine!" I said laying next to him.

<Gareth's Pov>

We started the movie and she fell asleep halve way. She looks so peaceful. Maybe angelic is the word. I sighed as I heard my parents walk in and got up quietly and walking to meet them in the kitchen.
"Gareth hunny can you help me unload the
car?" my mom said."Sure let me get my shoes on." I said walking back to my room to see her awake." hey my parents are in the kitchen if you want to meet them"I said sliding my shoes on. "ok i'm coming" she says brushing through her hair with her fingers. She stands up and grabs my hand walking to the living room with me.

..
guys i'm truly sorry i had a huge writers block but i think me getting back into school will help with it and i hope y'all understand!! thank you guys so much I love you all truly and smut is coming I promise💗