🥁-The Secret-🥁

<Evelyn's pov>

    I woke up to Gareth spooning me and snoring. I slowly lifted his arm and got of them bed. I walked to the living room to see Eddie was gone. I thought to myself thinking maybe he went out or is in his bed.
I grabbed a water and walked back into the room to see Gareth looking at me looking like he's about to pass out." cuddles?" he said and I laid back down allowing him to hold me in his arms. " can you keep a secret?" he asked I nodded playing with the ends of my hair. he grabbed my chin " I really like you.." he whispered into my ear. I looked at him shocked before his lips connected with mine one of his hands on my right cheek and the other on my thigh. I kissed him back obviously but he broke the kiss and smiled at me "Liking the kiss huh?" he asked smiling I smiled and kissed him again putting my arms around his neck. He broke this kiss again " Will you be my girlfriend ev?" he asked quietly " can we become the secret?" I asked.
He smiled and nodded holding me even tighter.

       <Gareth's pov>
  Evelyn Munson is my girlfriend,lover,partner in crime, and my property to keep safe. I picked her up and ran out the house thinking about how my house wasn't too far. I walked to my house walking through my back door to my sure my parents or siblings seen us." follow me" I quickly ran up the stairs into my room. She looked around my room and laughed " so many stuffed animals!" she jumped on my bed .

HEYYY IM SORRY IVE HAD A VERY BUSY WEEKEND AND HOPE YALL HAD A GOOD 4th IF YOU CELEBRATE IT BUT THE BOOK SHOULD BE ON ITS NORMAL POSTING SCHEDULE NOW!!

281 words :/