🏀-The Fight-🥁

<Evelyn's pov>

I kept my head there until I heard footsteps walking up behind me and as I look up I see Jason and become confused." Um?" I said watching him stare " You did a good thing by not saying anything to me earlier freak." he spat out and I rolled my eyes and turned back to the table but as I did he grabbed my hair. "Jason get off of her!" I hear Gareth and Eddie yell as I hiss in pain and tried to wiggle out of his grip. I hear fighting as i'm let go of and I hit the floor which may I say pretty hard and look over to see Gareth? Why would he fight Jason over me? I questioned myself before yelling at Gareth to stop "Gareth stop!" I grabbed his hand pulling him out of the lunch room and towards a janitors closet. "Gareth you can do that you'll get in trouble!"
I say grabbing a first aid kit and pulling out alcohol. " He was going to hurt you ev!" he rolled his eyes as I requested his hands " This is going to sting ok?" I said looking up at him and he nods closing his eyes. I pour it on his knuckles and with doing so he grabbed my hand and groaned in pain "fuck...!"he whispered and with that I wrapped his hands and cleaned his face up" You'll have bruises but it should be ok" I look at him and smile. He still looks mad but worried" Are you ok?" he grabbed my arms to see if there was any marks. "Gareth I'm fine now out we go." I pushed him out and followed behind I look up at him again "thank you again Gareth."I smiled softly while he just nods.

<Gareth's pov>

She was so beautiful even if her mascara was messed up and she had bruises on her arm. That making me want to kill Jason but I respect her wishes and leave him alone. I walk up to Eddie and hop in the back of his van so he could take me to practice which meant I was going to his house for awhile. Evelyn walks up and gets in the passenger seat and starts talking about how her friends laughed at her music taste today. "Sounds like a fake friend" I said sarcastically smiling she looks up and rolls her eyes. When we finally arrived she jumped out and ran to her room trying to find something and Eddie and I sat on the couch talking about our next gig. She runs out with my medical wrap and sits down in front of me and grabs my hands. I liked this view of her it was pretty nice but I winced when she unwrapped the bloody wrap from my hand." ow fuck.." I groaned and watched as she wrapped the new one on it. I smiled at her and she sat down next to Eddie and later her head in his lap" nap time huh?" he asked her as I looked at her already asleep. I get up and go to the bathroom wiping my face off and grabbing a drink for Eddie and me.

<Eddie's pov>

Ev fell asleep on me so Gareth brought me a drink and sat back down . I smiled at her asleep and glanced at him and watched as he stared at her I knew he liked her. He used to be obsessed over her and jealous if anyone talked to her but he stopped doing it as much. I look at the clock and think of when we should leave. " we should get going in about 20 minutes and i'm not leaving her here alone so she coming to practice." I said and he nodded and got up taking our drinks to the trash. I tapped her until she woke up and told her to put something comfortable on as she rolled off the couch. She ran into her room and came back about 3 minutes later in shorts and -"Is that my sweatshirt?!" I yelled "Maybe, Maybe not." she shrugged and ran to my van and I rolled my eyes " Come on Gareth!" I yelled.

< Gareth pov>

       I run to the van just to see Ev in the back so I sat in the front and got to choose the music. "Your music taste is bad."she said plainly biting her finger nails staring at me " At least I have a taste you can't ever decide what you want to listen too."I rolled my eyes. She sighed and laid down as we turned into the driveway of Jeff's house I smiled seeing my drums already set up. I got out of the van and say hey to everyone before sitting behind my drums (his only love🤭) . Evelyn sat in front of us just playing with rocks and I loved it she looks so peaceful and even clapped when we were done practicing. Evelyn then decided that she was hungry so Eddie ended practice early as I rolled my eyes and got into the van I heard my name and it was Ev" Gareth if you get in that seat I will hurt you." she walked towards me so I backed away and opened the door for her" There you go my queen" I rolled my eyes and got into the back "Thank you good sir." she giggled I hid my face as I turned red

                   <Evelyn's pov>

    I watched him hide his face and smiled at myself proudly. When we got home i walked through the door and turned to Eddie who walked in before me " If I make dinner can we watch a movie. " I said smiling " As long as you don't poison me." Eddie laughed and grabbed a movie putting it in. I rush and cook three grilled cheeses and cut up some strawberries (eddie's favorite) and bring them and sit them on the table. " Thanks Ev!" they both said in which I smiled and sat in between them. I finished my food pushing the plate away and leaning back crossing my legs. I watched the movie noticing that Eddie had fallen asleep so I look at Gareth who is playing with the wrap on his hand" Does it still hurt?" I asked hoping for him to answer "yea kinda."he shrugged it off and looked at the tv. I put a blanket over Eddie and drag Gareth to my room "hey watch it dingus! "he whispered I rolled my eyes and closed my door and sat him on my bed grabbing more medical tape to redo his hand" I hope this hurts." I said laughing as he rolled his eyes. I kneeled in front of him unwrapping his hand "it's still pretty bad let it breath for a minute and i'll rewrap it." I said smiling using his thigh to get up.

                        <Gareth's pov>

    She just grabbed my thigh and I thought it was hot what is wrong with me I sigh going deep into my thoughts. " why do you hate me.." she says out of no where standing in front of me looking down. I sighed and shook my head "I don't hate you.. your just to much like someone I lost and I don't like it " I frown bouncing my leg hoping she doesn't hate me. "Are you sure cause..-"She stops and turns around"nevermind.." she sighs and wraps my hand. " Ev I don't hate you." I grab the side of her face and run my thumb across her cheek. She smiled slightly before looking down at her feet.

CLIFFHANGER HEHEHHE
1279 words!!
tik tok-garethslover_