𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐎𝐧𝐞: 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐅𝐮𝐜𝐤?!

Why was she here? Why was she in an elevator? She remembered being on her bed in London.

Where am I?, she asked herself, is it one of Loki's jokes? But why would he let me here?

"I swear to God that when I see him, I will kill him again," she snorted, knowing perfectly how mischievous the god could be. Thankfully, she partially stole Loki's powers years ago, so she had some hope of leaving that place.

Meanwhile, back home, her siblings noticed her disappearance.

"Where did she go?," asked Peter quite preoccupied, Rosaleen was supposed to be in her room two and a half hours ago, way before he and Cassandra returned from their mission with the Young Avengers.

They searched for the girl for what seemed hours, and still, they didn't find her. It was like she wasn't in that universe anymore. So the two siblings decided to confront the only person they could blame. Loki.

The young God of Mischief was tranquil eating in a diner, completely unaware of what happened with their friend. After all, he just returned from a multiversal mission, they deserved a good meal.

"Loki!," they heard, knowing well from who that voice was. What did Peter Black want? They didn't do anything, yet. "What did you do to our sister? Where is she?," he continued, not letting Loki eat anymore.

"What are you talking about?" he was confused, why would he do anything to Rose? They were good friends after all. "What happened to Rose?"

At this point, Peter and Cassandra had no clue of where the brunette could be and what happened to her.

"We can't find her," Cassandra, finally, said hoping that he could help them know where she could be.

What the fuck?!, she couldn't believe her own eyes. There was no way that she was in this universe.

After finding a way of leaving that damn elevator, she decided to explore the place she was in. She wandered in the, what she could think was, mall until she found a familiar ice cream shop, Scoops Ahoy.

Maybe, she thought after reading the sign of the ice cream shop, they could help me... they should be smart, right?