𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐨: 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐛𝐥𝐞

"So," said Steve, after long uncomfortable silence "You're from another universe?"

Did he hear anything I said in the last thirty minutes?

"Yeah, that's exactly what I said, Harrington." Why couldn't I meet Nancy first?

"That's impossible, it can't be real," Dustin was pacing near the table the three were eating ice cream before Rosaleen told them everything "You're saying that the multiverse is real?!"

"Exactly," she said with a smirk on her face "Thank God one of you listens to me."

"Hey I was listening," Harrington exclaimed quite offended by the girl's comment "It's just that- what you said is unimaginable, it's like fantasy"

"Yeah, unfortunately, it is all real and I need to go back into my universe. So I hope that you can help me go home."

The two boys weren't quite convinced by the brunette's story. It sounded like some sick daydream or plot from a movie.

How could they trust a total stranger who claimed to be from a completely different universe?

"We don't even know you're full name, how are we supposed to trust you?"

Well, the kid was right... kinda. After all she, too, didn't trust America after she said that she could travel through universes.

"Rosaleen Alexandra Black," said Cassandra, using one of the A.I. prototypes her sister created years ago. She remembered that one of them could search for anybody in the universes they visited until 2018, a few months before the Snap.

No data found

"I think that the thing's broken," Loki couldn't and wouldn't believe that his friend was lost somewhere in the multiverse "Try again."

"Wait- did your parents name you after a comic book character?" how much of a coincidence could it be that she had the same name as one of Dustin's favorite characters?

"No way, so I kinda exist already here?!" Rose was excited, she always loved to know something about her variants - even if they were from comics.

"So you're a character from a comic book?" Steve was hella confused, "I don't get paid enough for this..."

"You don't get paid at all," Dustin and Rosaleen said in unison.

"Yeah? Then I need to get paid for my amazing babysitting skills and for all the shit I've been through!"

At least you weren't dead for five years she thought.

"Anyway," Rosaleen said, wanting to go back to the main topic "Can you help me?"

The two boys turned to each other as if having a silent conversation to decide what they would do about the odd situation.

"What would we have in return?" they asked together.

"Fortunately for you, I know almost everything about this universe," she paused for a few seconds for dramatics, "So I can help you with the Russians and the code Dustin has on tape."