𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐢𝐱: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐀𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐬

First thing, they contacted Natasha to let her know that they would help the team and to tell her what the girl saw. It all happened a few weeks before the Sokovia thing happened.

Then they got introduced to the Avengers, that way they would help them from the start - kinda. Unfortunately, they couldn't interrupt Ultron's birth.

"Oh, the Witch Girl's back," said Tony, seeing Rosaleen coming through Clint's house's door.

"You know I'm not a witch, right Stark?" Rose let him see her white eyes, making him feel a little uncomfortable.

"Yeah, right. So where are your siblings?" he usually wouldn't be intimidated by a seventeen-year-old, but he saw what she could do and that her threats weren't empty ones.

"Don't worry, they'll be here in a second," the girl said with a grin on her face.

Fortunately, for Stark, their conversation was interrupted by Natasha, who was happy to see her young friend again.

The two hugged and talked about what happened while they didn't see each other.

They talked for, at least, half an hour before being interrupted by the girl's siblings. When they finally came, the team of heroes listened to the young mutants.

The siblings explained to them what would happen in the future if they didn't intervene, they told them what kind of disaster Wanda Maximoff could cause if Pietro did die - how her grief could affect the civils. But they told them about the Sokovia Accords and explained to them why it was important that they remained a team.

The group of heroes, at that moment, didn't give importance to the teenagers' words - they had more important things to think about right now like Ultron trying to eliminate them. So Tony, specifically, let them think that they heard and understood them, just so they didn't bother them again.

"Rosaleen," said the Captain "do you have a plan to help us with Ultron?"

"Of course I do, Cap" answered the younger girl, with a knows-it-all tone "you know, seeing the future has its perks." a smile bloomed on her face, this time without any sign of mockery towards the old man. She always had that smile when speaking of her powers, the brunette was quite proud of them - even though they were quite useless for battles.

After they rescued Natasha and saved Pietro Maximoff's life, the three siblings went home, waiting for another disaster made by the Avengers - because they knew that they certainly didn't hear their warning about the near future. Fortunately, the young heroes had a plan already made for it.

It was 2016 and like Rosaleen Black predicted, the Avengers were in deep shit because they didn't want to hear three teenagers.

Peter, Cassandra, and Rosaleen Black were at School, and for once they weren't worried about the Earth's future and health. It was a quiet day until Rose's phone rang, Natasha was calling her about who knows what, they didn't keep in touch much after the Sokovia events - she honestly didn't want to annoy her favorite Avenger - so the girl was quite curious as to why the red-haired woman would contact her.

"Hel-" the girl would have greeted the woman if she had the chance, but she got cut by Natasha before she could say anything.

"Rosaleen, we need your help. Please, don't say anything to your siblings. We don't want to put them in trouble."

What the fuck is happening was the first thing the girl thought why would they need me and why can't I say anything to my siblings? Yes, Rosaleen was fully capable of fighting but her powers were useless in comparison to Cassandra's and Peter's, but this wasn't the time to take herself down, she had to ask Romanoff what she needed from her.

"Okay," said the girl, still unsure about the red-haired's request "what am I needed for, Nat?"

"Do you remember... when you told us about the vision you had? Back at Barton's?" obviously the brunette remembered it, it was difficult to forget such a prediction - mainly because of the effects that it would cause afterward.

"Yeah... I do, what about it?" she was silently praying that they listened to them - at least a little bit - and that there wasn't chaos between them. "Please, tell me that you're not in some sort of war..." there was silence. Natasha didn't say anything to the young girl. And, at that moment, Rosaleen knew that the Avengers were in a 'Civil War'.

"You're lucky that Peter and Cassandra aren't here right now, Romanoff." she said with a sigh "I'll be at the Compound in a few minutes."