Arriving

Third person POV

Percy was the first to wake up. 

He looked around, spotted Annabeth and immediately went to her, who woke up quickly and after Percy making sure she was okay, went to assess the situation. 

"Where are we?" came a familiar voice 

"Magnus!" cried Annabeth 

Soon they all realized who was there and that they were in what looked like a comfortable movie theater.  There was a huge screen at the front of the room and couches littering the rest of the rest of the room. The couches were a greyish blue that made Percy very happy and they had colorful and fluffy pillows and blankets on them. 

As everyone else started to wake up questions were shouted that no one had answers to and it started to get a little crazy so, a mysterious voice stepped in to help.

"Hey! Everyone calm down"
"Who are you? Did you bring us here? Why are we here?" asked Annabeth

"You can call me Barney" (A/N I realized that I spelt Barney wrong in my username so please excuse that)
"Barney like the purple dinosaur??" Percy said laughing "That's a stupid name"

"Tell that to my friends, they gave me the nickname. Anyways, that's not why you're all here"
"Yeah, why are we here?" asked Piper

"You're here to react to memes, art, headcannons and fanart"
"About what exactly?" asked Alex 

"You guys. Where I live you guys aren't real. It's complicated, but in short I'm from another universe and in that universe you are all book characters"
"Ok..." said Sadie doubtfully

Everyone decided that the sooner they look at all this stuff they could get out of here so they decided to listen. 

Seating Plan:

Annabeth & Percy  Jason & Piper  Leo & Calypso  Frank & Hazel Nico & Will  Katie, Travis & Connor  Clarisse & Chris  Thalia, Rachel & Reyna  Sadie & Carter   Grover & Tyson Magnus & Alex

___________________________________________________________________

We have one chapter!!!!! 

Sorry if it's really crappy and short but honestly I just wanted to write something lighthearted and funny which the demigods don't get a lot of let's be honest. I hope you guys just find this funny and hopefully I actually continue to write it. 

If there are any requests please leave them in the comments

Bye fellow demigods!!