SOLANGELO

"Today we are doing something different"
"What?" asked Chris
"We are focusing on only one ship which is...Solangelo!"
"Me and Will?" asked Nico
"Yep"
"Great" replied Nico sarcastically
"Let's start"

"Oh, this is gold" said Thalia while laughing "You two really are opposites" said Alex"It's so cute!" said Jason while Leo gave him a weird look"No one talking about how Will convinced Nico not to be so emo and scary at the end?" said Percy after ...

"You two really are opposites" said Alex
"It's so cute!" said Jason while Leo gave him a weird look
"No one talking about how Will convinced Nico not to be so emo and scary at the end?" said Percy after he recovered from laughing "It's like he just gave in to Will"
"Percy just said something actually intelligent for once" said Annabeth with a dramatic gasp before laughing at the end
"Ha ha, very funny Wise Girl" replied Percy with a monotone look on his face
"You know you love me" said Annabeth giving him a kiss on the cheek
"Hey! This is supposed to be about Solangelo, not Percabeth"

"Oh, this is gold" said Thalia while laughing "You two really are opposites" said Alex"It's so cute!" said Jason while Leo gave him a weird look"No one talking about how Will convinced Nico not to be so emo and scary at the end?" said Percy after ...

"I remember this" said Jason "It was after they started dating and I had thought that their constant bickering had stopped but it seems to be permanent"
"I think it's the foundation of our relationship at this point" said Will
"You both are opposites so Will relating to a character and Nico not liking the character makes sense" mused Annabeth
"And we all know for a fact that Nico doesn't dislike Will" said Reyna with a wink
Nico blushed and hid his face in Will's shoulder for the three thousandth time.

"I remember this" said Jason "It was after they started dating and I had thought that their constant bickering had stopped but it seems to be permanent" "I think it's the foundation of our relationship at this point" said Will"You both are opposit...

Laughter erupted in the theatre. Nico, Will and Percy blushed, Annabeth, Thalia, Reyna and Jason laughed the hardest and everyone else followed suit.
"Have you actually described us like that?" Nico asked Percy
"Yeah" said Percy hiding behind Annabeth
"Honestly, though we're all dysfunctional" said Leo
"True" said Sadie
"I blame our parents" said Alex
"Um, intervention but Nico did you say that you've been wanting to die for years?" asked Hazel
"Maybe" replied Nico
"Nico Di Angelo" said Hazel threateningly "We will talk about this later"
"Hey, now I have a will to live" said Nico
"What?" asked Will
"You, idiot" said Nico sassily

 "Have you actually described us like that?" Nico asked Percy"Yeah" said Percy hiding behind Annabeth"Honestly, though we're all dysfunctional" said Leo"True" said Sadie "I blame our parents" said Alex"Um, intervention but Nico did you say that yo...

(A/N: If you thought that this would be a Solangelo chapter without some angst, you were wrong)

"Well that took a dark turn" said Leo before realizing this was no time for jokes and was quiet

"What happened in this photo?!" asked Reyna in a worried, demanding way. 

"Nico had a nightmare" said Will then went back to comforting Nico who was freaking out; a) because he didn't want everyone to see that and b) because he didn't want to remember what had happened in that photo.

"I'm going to make some of you disappear for this photo"

Piper, Leo, Calypso, Frank, Katie, Travis, Conner, Clarisse, Chris, Thalia, Rachel, Sadie, Carter, Alex, Magnus, Tyson and Grover disappeared leaving Percy, Annabeth, Jason, Hazel, Nico, Will and Reyna in the theatre. 

"Hey, look people left" Will started to speak softly to Nico who had curled up into a ball "it's okay, it's just us, it's okay, Neeks" Will wrapped his arms around Nico and pulled him into his chest much like the photo. Reyna and Annabeth started yelling at Barney, where ever she was. 

"YOU KNEW THIS WOULD HAPPEN" shouted Reyna.
"Why did you show us this?" asked/shouted Annabeth. 
"I'm sorry but I had to show you a very important part of their relationship"
"We don't care about seeing their relationship if it hurts either one of them" said Percy
"I'll bring back the others, give you all a break and we'll move on to something else"

True to her word, the others returned and Barney let everyone have a break. Nico and Will just cuddled while Will comforted Nico. Percy attempted to calm a fuming Annabeth, everyone sort of leaving Reyna alone who was in a similar state as Annabeth and Hazel looked as though she wanted to interrogate Will and Nico about the photo whilst giving Nico a hug. Everyone else was just sort of confused and dazed.

 Everyone else was just sort of confused and dazed

"That's, that's...adorable" said Piper
"Cuter then Percabeth?" asked Jason with a competitive look on his face
"No, my Otp is better than yours and I will prove it to you, somehow" replied Piper
"Is that seriously what you guys fight about?" asked Will "Whether me and Nico are better or worse then Percy and Annabeth"
"It's an ongoing competition" said Piper
"Aw, you two are so adorable" said Alex
"Thanks...I guess" said Nico awkwardly
"Why can't we be like that, Katie-Kat?" asked Travis
"Because you're only power is to steal things, which I frown upon" replied Katie

___________________________________________________

Thank you so much for 3.7k! And also shoutout to @FourthWallSaver for commenting on this book and my other one, which I would love for you guys to read. I will be updating less frequently in the coming weeks/months. I am in dance and things start to get really busy in January all the way too June. I am also going away for a week so... I will update when I can and still have a lot of ideas so I am not abandoning anything.