1

ATTENTION!

This chapter contains:

Violent thoughts

Mention of death and torture

-----

IF SUCH THINGS ARE TRIGGERING I WOULD SKIP THIS CHAPTER

----------------------------------------------------

(Authors POV)

Today, The Jeon children met their soulmate. This was the start of a beautiful yet tragic love story.

The most important thing is that history wouldn't repeat itself.

But the Jeon's knew better. Even though they were tempted to plunge a knife through that  bastard's heart, they knew they should probably. . . avoid bloodshed.

While walking to school they all got a message on their cellphones.

Unknown Number

Hey.

Hobi

Who are you?

Jinnie 

How did you gat our numbers?

Unknown Number

That is nothing you need to be concerned with. I saw you all stalking a girl and a boy today at school. I know what your planning.

They all froze and looked up at each other, who was this person? How did they notice?

Yoongi

  We apologize, there must be some sort of misunderstanding.

Unknown Number

Don't play dumb with me. I only wish to help you all.

If you do a few small favors for me, in return I'll assist you.

Jungkook

What sort of favors?

Everyone looked at Jungkook. "Jungkook-ssi! We have no idea who this person is! They could be dangerous!", Nam-Joon whispered "We should at least see what they have to offer, it might make our mission easier." Jung-Kook snapped back, Before arguing more another text was sent.

Unknown Number

Pantie-shots, gossip, phones I can hack, answer sheets. Anything of that sort.

Unknown Number

But back the the main subject here, want some information about the boy she was with?

Nam-Joon

We're listening.