SPOILERS and vent ig

If you have not watched volume 2 don't read.

so I ugly cried very hard is sobbed and cried and almost woke the neighbours up i watched it at 6 am I am not joking.

And your probably thinking why would you do that the answer is I saw a spoiler and thought it was fake so I decided to finish watching episode one of volume 2 and then watch the last episode so I did just that.

I don't regret but my mental health,mental state and mental stability are ruined Absoutley ruined I will be tlaking to my therapist about this./srs

Yeah the therapist thing not a joke.

I'm not ok and when Dustin talked to eddies uncle I broke down I finished the episode like 5 or 6 maybe 8 minutes ago.

I called my dad told him what song eddie plays in the guitar scene and didn't tell him anything else cause he also loved eddie (obviously not in the same way as me.) He got so excited and happy when I told him eddie plays master of pupetts I couldn't tell him.

So for now I will still be posting and making chapters and train requests but I will also do ones were eddie lives and stuff like and ones set in modern times but same characters.

I just wanted to say that this show has helped my mental health so much over the past year and I am so so grateful that my parents are divorced and my dad let me watch it has his house last year in February is when I started waymtching the show I started watching on a random Sunday at 3 pm while laying in bed, and then I finished it the next Monday at 4 am I had watched it all day and then the next night I watched the behind the scenes show.

I was so excited for season 4 I was excited and happy beyond belief and I watched it and theriozed with my brother (most of mine were right) and then we waited for volume 2... I had convinced myself they wouldn't kill eddie I figured they would what's his Russian dude.

I was very wrong I hope that everyone is doing okay and might read this and think "he's only fictional it's not a big a deal." But to alot people including myself it is he was a comfort character for me he made me happy to find a character I related to other than will.
And I just think it's a true shame that they killed him office could have done so much.

Thats the end of this I hope that each is okay and umm I'll have some smut later maybe.-ASH