party time bitch.

This is a request so yuhhh
(It was requested by Yadira309 enjoy)

Y/N POV

I was so drunk I couldn't even deny it anymore I mean so was eddie but I was also really really horny and didn't know what to do about it. Me and eddie were in a kind of crowded room like there was alot of people I had to be careful I about what I did next.

I leaned over to eddies ear and cupped my hands around his ear and whispered "eddie can we leave I really wanna have sex." I said. I was to drunk to care about what I had said I wasn't sure what his reaction or response was gonna be so I rested my head on his shoulder gently waiting.

EDDUE POV

y/n had just whispered in my ear that she wanted to leave because she wanted to have to have sex. I had to be careful how I reacted and responded so I said "OK let's go then and get you in bed." I had told Steve, robin and Nancy that y/n was just really really tired so I carefully started to drive her home but then she unzipped my pants and undid the button and started to give me head I pulled over to the side of the road as she went down on me. I hit my head lightly against the head rest as my head went back out of pleasure. Cars started to drive by so I had to be quiet and make sure they couldn't see what was happening.

Y/n started to lightly moan on my dick I lowly grunted as she kept going till I came in her mouth.

Y/N POV

Eddie released into my mouth. I was about to swallow when eddie roughly kissed me taking in some of his cum and we swallowed it at the same time.
He kissed me again and kept driving to his trailer he did his pants back up then we got out of the car thank God that his uncle was out of town.

We entered his trailer and he lightly pecked me on the cheek we went to his room and we onto his bed and we started making out roughly he layed me down with him ontop of me. After about 10 minutes he stood up off of his bed and took his shirt and pants off then crawled onto me again and kissed me as he took my dress off of me and kissed me again while tossing my dress on the floor.

He then undid my bra with one hand took it off and started to kiss me again. He then gripped one hand onto my ass then slid my underwear off and tossed it aside like he did with my bra and dress.

EDDIE POV

I had just taken her clothes off and was now taking off my boxers I went into a draw in my side-table and took out a condom and put it on.
I then looked to y/n for permission she nodded slowly giving me permission. I slowly slid my dick into her hole and waited for her to tell me i could move she then said in my ear "you can move now eddie" so I slowly thrusted into her then she said to got faster so I started going faster and she moaned so I kept that pace and kissed her neck. She was a moaning mess under my touch. I was loving every second of this she then came and I helped her ride out her high slowly I then sloppily thrusted a few more times and came aswell. We then lovingly kissed each other I pulled out of her slowly and put the condom in the bin and put my boxers back on.

Y/N POV

I watched lustifully as eddie put his boxers back on and crawled back onto the bed and started making out with me again. He then kissed down my stomach and stopped close to my vulva. He then said "may I kitty" while kissing the smae spot again I nodded at him and he spread my legs apart slowly and seductively looked in my eyes me then started to lick my clit I moaned lightly and he then started to go faster and i kept moaning his name Louder and Louder each time.

He then kept licking circles on my clit over and over going faster each time. I came onto his face and he licked up all of my juices.
after swallowing my juices he then crawled up to my mouth and kissed me before we cuddled and eventually fell asleep in eachothers arms.

THE END

So I don't know if this was any good but I hope I did your request justice.
This was 816 words.
-ASH