lovers

This was a request for _QueenOfHellfire hope you like it.

You woke up early like you usually do on weekdays for school but you woke up extra early today because you were meeting with your secret boyfreind eddie munson. You loved him so much but apparently you were one of the only people in Hawkins that felt that way because everyday you have to sit through hours of people calling him a freak.

Which technically was true but not in the way they meant it.

"Eddie!" I yell as I jump into my boyfreinds  arms while we were in the woods.
"Hey sweetheart." Eddie said as he softly kissed my lips. "We have excatly 3 hours to hang out before school what do you want to do today."

Eddie smirked as he pulled me into another kiss this kiss was deepend quickly it was passionate and full of love and lust "Eddie were in the woods we can't" he kissed me again then rested his forehead against mine  "are you sure we can't darling because we have time but if you don't want to then we don't have to." I thought about it for awhile before making a decision finally. "OK we can do it but we're would we do it." I asked "well there is always the bench over there or the ground but I feel like the bench would be better."

Eddie said chuckling at the end of his sentence. "Bench it is then" I said before kissing eddie again then we started making out roughly, he then gripped my thigh as we walked over to the bench and he sat back onto it we kissed again then the making out got more intense I then gripped his hair slightly and moaned into the kiss he then groaned lightly and gripped my ass and stood up then turned us around and lightly pushed me down onto the bench so I was sitting on it with my legs resting on the seat just beneath it.

He then gripped my inner thigh and I moaned lightly. "WHAT THE FUCK!" we looked at were the words that were yelled had come from "STEVE! oh my God I can explain we were just um uhh bird watching." I said nervously as I shrugged my shoulders "my sister eddie really WOWWW and Dustin is talking about how great you are and to think your just out here doing this everyday ALL DAY even" my brother said "no dude that's not what's happening look this may sound stupid but we've been secretly dating for 8 months now we're in and again how chessy this is going to sound but were in love." Eddie said to Steve "wait is that why you got a bikini wax" stve asked while looking at me my cheeks went red "STEVE" I yelled at my brother "wait you got a bikini wax" Eddie said while smirking at me. "Shut up please" I said in an angry tone of voice at the 2 men in front of me "oh I am so telling mom."

"Don't you  dare" I said to Steve angrily "fine but people are going to find out eventually." Steve said as he walked off eddie turned back to me putting us in the same position as we were in before we got interrupted we continued making out then he kissed down my neck and stopped on my collar bone being careful not to leave any noticeable marks then he kissed my lips again before dropping to his knees and parting my legs open making my skirt drape open more than it already was.

"Can I honey" he asked seductively I nodded my head fast he then slid my underwear off and started to eat me out. I became a moaning mess quickly he started to rhythmically lick my clit then stopped and licked one of his fingers before rubbing my clit he then slid his tongue into my slit and started to fuck me with his tongue as he rubbed my clit I then orgasmed he helped me ride out my high slowly as I came onto his face.

He then slowly rose up to my mouth and kissed me. As we kissed he pulled my underwear up and put it back on me he put his forehead onto mine again "I love you so much." He whispered into my ear I laughed lightly "I love you to." I said also in a hushed tone he helped me down onto the ground and off of the bench and we just talked and cuddled on the ground. After a while it was time to go to school so you went over to the school first then eddie went in the side way. "Hey y/n." My freind said to me as I walked up to her "you have a leafe in your hair." "Oh do I. I was in the woods earlier going for a quick walk before school." I said quickly as I took the leaf out of my hair.

" Oh ok it's good to exercise before school to get your mind active and ready for the day." She said "yeah totally" I said agreeing with her.

THE END

I feel like this wasn't the best but I hope you enjoyed and feedback would be appreciated.
-ASH