EDDIES HANKY AND HANDCUFFS.

(THIRD PERSON POV)

Mike had asked eddie if you could stay at eddies house for a little bit eddie said yes he had never met mikes infamous sister he had only ever seen Nancy but he hadn't met y/n yet.

(Y/N POV)

I wonder what eddies really like I mean you hear stories about the freak of Hawkins high who still hasn't graduated. But you never know if there true or not so when Mike left to go to a camp thing and your parents and holly went on a mini vacation and Nancy just wanted to be alone i had nowhere to stay so Mike asked eddie if i could stay with him and he said yes, much to my surprise. I mean he's never met me. So can you blame me for being a little suspicious of him right now.

(TIME SKIP TO EDDIE PICKING YOU UP TO GO TO HIS TRAILER)

"HEY I'm eddie" the man in front of you said while smiling you smiled at him and said hi. now you were getting into his van. Oh God you were getting into his van who does that I might get murdered oh well atleast I'm gonna be killed by someone hot.

Y/N POV

"So y/n what kind of music do you listen to?" Did he really just ask what music I listen to. "Oh um i kind of like  all music really." "Cool. So basically my uncle is out of town all summer so I guess it'll be just us."  Mike didn't tell me it would be just me and eddie I mean like I'm not complaining I have somewhere to stay but still.

EDDIE POV

I didn't expect y/n to be so pretty I mean I knew she would be pretty look at her mom and Nancy they're both beautiful but wow she is just wow.
"So um were here." I got out of my van and went to the other side quickly and opened her door for her
"My'lady" I said as I grabbed her hand lightly in mine and helped her out of my van. We went inside then sat down on the couch. "Ok this is the living room I guess then over there is the kitchen the rooms and the bathroom are down there."

Y/N POV

"OK and um were will I be sleeping?"
I asked out of curiosity. I assumed I wouldn't be sleeping in eddies room with him. "Oh right here on the couch if your ok with that if you don't want to then I can sleep on the couch and you can stay in my room." Eddie said I could stay in his room but It felt a bit personal. "Oh I'm fine sleeping on the couch."  "OK well I'm going to shower."

(TIME SKIP A DAY CAUSE YUHHHH)

Y/N POV

"So umm why do you always have that hanky in your pocket?"  I asked thinking he might use hanky code but it is a very long stretch it could just be an accessory of his. "Oh! It's just for style I guess."

EDDIE POV

I said it was just for style so she wouldn't ask more questions because I don't know if she asked because she figured out I use hanky code but would it really be such a Shame if she did I asked myself.

*THE NEXT DAY*
Y/N POV
After our conversation yesterday he showed me his guitar and I noticed his handcuffs in his room and he had like a really big thing of lube he didn't bother to try to hide from me. But it's now 10 pm and im really bored. I knocked on eddies door lightly "come in." I hear eddie say.

EDDIE POV
"Come in." "Hey I'm really bored and was wondering if we could hang out for a bit in here if that's okay with you of course." Y/n asked me nervouse and kind of flustered. "Yeah that's fine what do you wanna do?" I asked as I walked over to her standing in my door way. "Teach me about hanky code I know you use it and I know cause you use it your probably gay and all but still I thought I would ask anyway."