fyodor (smut)

photographer!au, he also wears glasses
pretty long chapter ahead

-

You were on your way to a small studio, in an apartment complex. Your friend convinced you to get your photos taken by a professional, saying how your phone isn't enough to make you feel better. Truth be told, you have felt very insecure lately, something just felt off about you, and no words would fix it, so that's when the whole idea of having a small photoshoot popped up. Maybe you'll see yourself in a different light, maybe not, but it's worth a shot.

You have looked for maybe two days for avalaible studios/people, and you found a few, but it was overpriced and your budget just wasn't enough, that is until you saw an ad out of nowhere, and it was perfect.

'Wait a second.' You told your friend through your phone, as you took it away from your ear to look at the time. 'Yup, I'll be on time. Guess it's too late to back up now huh...'

'Tsk, relax, it would be fine. I swear if it wasn't for this, I would be there to cheer on you.' Said your friend, mentioning an interference.

'Don't worry about that. I hope I won't break the camera or something, I don't knowwww...' You kept whining, clearly being nervous.

'Come on, man up!! I'll wait for your call after it's done, gotta go now. Good luck!'

'Thanks, byee!'

You ended the call and right on cue. You were outside the apartment complex. You looked through a paper which was outside, on the wall and looked for a specific name, so you can ring the doorbell. You checked the time once more and put in the numbers 1 and 2, and started ringing. No longer than 5 second after, the door opened, and you stepped in, looking quickly around. Did it look good inside? Not quite. But the worst of it is that the elevator wasn't working. Great...

A few minutes later you were right outside the 12nd apartment, and after a big inhale, you started knocking, and exhaled. The door was soon opened and you were met with a guy, quite tall, maybe around the age of 25, pale and skinny, yet the white shirt that he was wearing was pretty tight around his biceps and the upper part of his torso. His hair was mid-lenght, and he was wearing glasses, along with a professional camera tied around his neck, or at least you thought it was professional. You couldn't make up his face that well since the background was much lighter, but you could tell he was good looking.

'(Y/N) with the portrait photos?' He asked. His voice was so much more different in person. You didn't even notice his russian accent through the call you had yesterday.

'Yes.' You replied shortly and he invited you in.

When you step in there is a small hallway, and there were a few clothes hanging here and there, and also two pair of shoes. There were three doors on each side, but only one was opened, the one on the center, which is his small studio. A lot of things were scattered around, and a lot of things were present in the room except for a side of it, in which there was a big fake white wall, where probably pictures were taken. And on the opposite wall there were two chairs and a small table in between them, some papers were on top of it and a pen, for... no idea what.

'You can hang your jacket in the hallway if you wish.' He said. 'Before we start, I'd like some background if you don't mind. And, do you want water?'

'No, thank you.' You smiled a little, putting your jacket away.

'Okay. Let's sit down here for the moment. So you said on the phone that you wanted some pictures of yourself. Do you want them taken in a certain way, with a different background maybe, or simplistic? What do you want to point out, or what is the reason for you to take these photos?'