fyodor

Scenario based on the photo ^^^
No i have no idea if it's real or who made it.
Also next scenario is Chuuya :p
-

"Fyodor-kun, it's been a week, you can take those off." you said with a smile on your face.

The truth is those nails grew on him. You both went on a halloween party a week ago with the rest of the Decay of Angels members, and as unique as he is, you had no idea he was THIS unique. His costume was all over the place. Was he a vampire? Or perhaps a worker with psychopathic tendencies? Still, you loved it as much as you love him, and as much as he loves those nails.

"They make my hands look more tender." he suddenly said in his usual low voice. Sometimes you forget he is an actual terrorist.

As you shrugged it off for a short time, you came to wonder how does he not bite his nails? They look like he just put those on. Meanwhile yours looked ready to be taken care of again, and you did them two days ago.

"Do I look more badass with them?" Fyodor asked and you almost bursted out laughing at the word he picked from his complex vocabulary.

"Why? Want to scare someone?"

"Nikolai-kun remarked that, meanwhile Sigma-kun was taken aback by their beauty or perhaps my hands' beauty."

"You act like a baby, Fyodor-kun." you said rolling your eyes playfully.

While you got up to make some tea for the both of you, you seen him take the fake nail off of his thumb, then start to bite on his actual one.

"Can't believe this was his ultimate hack to perfect nails..." you thought to yourself.

-

very short chapter. no imagination brr brr maybe next time <3