Chapter 8: Breakups and Accusations

Violet POV

I was sitting on a bench outside, when I saw a girl with platinum blonde hair climbing to the roof.

Is she committing suicide?

I called my mom, also known as ElasticGirl. I'm part of a family of superheroes.

"Mom?"

"Violet, honey what's wrong?" Confusion clear in her voice.

"I think there's a girl trying to commit suicide. I can't help because I only turn invisible. But YOU can stretch you arms and catch her, so....?"

"Way ahead of ya. You had me at 'girl committing suicide'. Dash is carrying me on his back right now. We should be there right about now" She said, just as her and Dash came to view.

"Dash, go back to school"
"Okay mom. Bye Violet. I'm going to scare the teacher SO BAD!!" He whispered. The teacher must not have noticed Dash was gone.

Just then a girl with strawberry blonde hair came running out. With 3 other people. One I recognized as Mr. Hatter, the math teacher. Another I recognized as Hiccup , and a girl with fiery red curly hair.

"ELSA!! NOOOO!!!" The girl with strawberry hair called out. 'So that's the girls name? Elsa. She seems nice.' I thought.

Right as she jumped off, my mom was already in her Incredible suit. Ready for action, she stretched her arms out and caught her.

"ELSA!!!" Hiccup and the two girls called out.

"Ms. Incredible thank you so much for saving Elsa. It means a lot", Mr. Hatter explained, in a whisper.

"No problem. Thank you for keeping our family secret, well a secret" Mom said, referring to us being superheroes.

Anna POV

I can't believe Elsa would go this far.

Whoever made her feel like this will pay.

Alice POV

Class had just ended with Mr. Hatter and I was on my way to Aquatics with Ms. Attina.

"Alice!" A voice called out.

I turned around to face Andy Davis.

"Hey Andy!" I recalled, a smile playing on my face.
"I'm breaking up with you", Andy said. My smile was no longer there.

"W-what? Why?" I asked.
What did I do?

"For," he started, whispering the rest,
"doing the dirty with your math teacher!"

I was beyond shocked.

"I am not 'doing the dirty' with my math teacher!!!" I whisper-yelled.

I slapped him and turned around to leave.

Is this what people are saying about me? Or just Andy?