Chapter 22: My eyes wide open can be brighter than the sun

Wendy's POV

I can't believe Peter has an ex-girlfriend! I mean, he is cute, but really? It doesn't help that Rachel is super pretty. I wish I could be more of a tough girl like Rachel. She's super nice, pretty, and has a really sporty side to her. *le sigh* I wish I could be more for him.

"Weeennnndddyyy," Peter said dreamily, er calmly.

"What is it now, Pan?" I asked calmly.

"You've been zoned out for a long time." He stated with his cute, signature smirk.
He looks so happy. His eyes sparkle for what seems like forever.

"Stop me on the corner
I swear you hit me like a vision
I, I, I wasn't expecting
But who am I to tell fate where it's supposed to go with it
Don't you blink you might miss it
See we got a right to just love it or leave it
You find it and keep it
Cause it ain't every day you get the chance to say

this is how it starts, lightning strikes the heart
It goes off like a gun, brighter than the sun
Oh, we could be the stars, falling from the sky
Shining how we want, brighter than the sun

I've never seen it, I found this love, I'm gonna feed it
You better believe, I'm gonna treat it better than anything I've ever had
Cause you're so damn beautiful
Read it, it's signed and delivered let's seal it
Boy we go together like peanuts and paydays and Marley and reggae
And everybody needs to get a chance to say

Oh, this is how it starts, lightning strikes the heart
It goes off like a gun, brighter than the sun
Oh, we could be the stars, falling from the sky
Shining how we want, brighter than the sun--"

"Rapunzel's voice is beautiful," Alice comments, making me worry. Would Peter leave me for someone else? I mean with everything that's been going on, I'm beginning to wonder. "What if" could lead to disaster and tragedy, or happiness and rainbows. What if Peter always loves me? What if he leaves me? I don't wanna be hurt. I'm just gonna hope he doesn't, and that Vanessa and Tinkerbell won't bug me.

He won't leave me, if that kiss meant anything. What if it didn't? No, surely it meant something to him.

"Next up is Amy Edwards singing Eyes Wide Open by Sabrina Carpenter" The announcer dude called out.

"What?! I didn't sign up to sing!", Amy said in thought,"Who signed me up?"

"Hehe, I may or may not have signed you up... now go it's your turn!!," Alice said in a hurry. I'm guessing she didn't want to get hit by Amy.

"No. I am not getting up on that stage. I'm gonna faint." Amy stated, it was clear as crystal that she wasn't gonna be on that stage any time soon. As Amy sat back down, Alice grabbed her arm and pulled her up.

"You are going on that stage, whether you like it or not," She said dangerously. Then with brute force she shoved Amy onto the stage. Well this is going to be interesting.

"Hi, uh, I'm Amy. Apparently, I'm singing Eyes Wide Open." She said, shooting a pointed look towards Alice.

La di da da da na
Yeah

Everybody loves to tell me I was born an old soul
Better keep my eyes wide open
There's so much that I don't know
Just another hotel room
Never felt so all alone
I think about my granddad's eyes,
And they always send me home
I can almost hear him now
Gotta make him proud

I keep my eyes wide open
Bless this ground, unbroken
I'm about to make my way
Heaven help me keep my faith
And my eyes wide open

I can't see two steps ahead of me,
When the fog comes rollin' in
I never thought I'd miss the rain
Lord knows how long it's been
This dream burns inside of me,
And I can't just let it go
There's still so much that I don't know

I keep my eyes wide open
Bless this ground, unbroken
I'm about to make my way
Heaven help me keep my faith
And my eyes wide open

All I have is just this moment
I don't want to miss a second
'Cause it could all be gone in an instant
Yeah, in an instant...

I keep my eyes wide open
Bless this ground, unbroken
I'm about to make my way
Heaven help me keep my faith
And my eyes wide open

I'm about to make my way
Heaven help me keep my faith
My eyes wide open

Keep my eyes...wide...open"

Claps and cheers echoed through the karaoke bar, and Amy looks like she's going to have a heart attack.

She really is going to murder Alice. This ought to be good.

"Alice! Why would you sign me up? I'm about to faint or be sick or both!" She stated, I don't think she was joking though. She really looks faint.

"Amy, sit down and drink water. You look like you're about to puke. Or worse," I explained.

"I am about to puke. And you can thank Alice for that." Amy, explained bitterly.

"Hey!! I was trying to make you have a good time, and sing," Alice explained, trying to figure the sitch out.

"Thanks for trying to help, I guess." She stated, somewhat grateful
.

"It's fine. I shouldn't have done that. If it helps, you sang really good."

"Thanks." Amy said, calmly. I can tell her stage fright is really bad. Changing the subject, I suggested going to get some froyo.

"Maybe they have a Baskin Robbins here!!!!!" Alice shouted, causing heads to turn from around the room.

"We do!" Amy shouted, shooting up from her chair. "I go there all the time."

"SWEET NUGGETRY!!!!!!" Alice shouted, bolting to the door, "I SCREAM, YOU SCREAM, WE ALL SCREAM FOR ICE CREAM!!!!!"

"Let's go!" Amy shouted, "To ice cream!" She grabbed my wrist and ran out the door with Alice following behind us.

"Peter!!" I shouted,"C'mon we're going to Baskin Robbins! Tell Andy to come too!!"

~~~~~~~~TIME TRAVEL IN THE TARDIS TO BASKIN ROBBINS~~~~~~~~~~

"WE'RE HERE, WE'RE HERE!!!! IT'S BASKIN ROBBINS IN ALL ITS GLORY!!!!!"

If you couldn't tell by the way Alice was screaming it, we're finally at Baskin Robbins!!!

"It's so beautiful!!" Alice said, dropping to her knees. She just caught a glimpse of a sorbet flavor called Daiquiri Ice. "Guys, what flavors are you going to get?"

"Well, I'm allergic to ice cream, but I get a sorbet and it's really good." Amy replied. Me and Alice stared at her in shock.

"You poor soul." Alice told her, before turning back around and looking at all the flavors again.

"How do you live?" I asked her.

"By breathing...?" She replied back sarcastically. She really likes sarcasm.

"No..." Alice said, gasping dramatically. Her voice was practically dripping with sarcasm.

"How about we eat the ice cr-" Peter started out, before he was interrupted by a shrill of surprise.

"ERMAHGERD T!!! LOOK WHO WE HAVE HERE!!"

A/N:

YOLO MAH BROLOS!! WHO'S T? WHO'S THE PERSON WHO HAS THE GUTS TO SAY "ERMAHGERD" IN PUBLIC?

WHO COULD IT BE?!?!

SADLY OUR TIME IN CALI IS COMING TO AN END. ABOUT 3-5 MORE CHAPTERS IN CALI THEN WE'RE DONE.

JELSA KISSED THO!! THATS A VERY GOOD THING RIGHT?!?!

ANYWAYS PEACE!! HELP ME WIN #WATTYS2015 IN THE "FANFICTION FEELS" CATEGORY!!!!

HIII! I AM THE NEW CO-AUTHOR OF THIS BOOK! THIS IS THE FIRST CHAPTER I HAVE HELPED WORK ON AND I HOPE YOU LIKED IT. I AM A SECRET. YOU SHALL NEVER KNOW MY NAME. UNLESS ME AND LIZZIE DECIDE TO TELL YOU WHO I AM. BUT FOR NOW, YOU CAN CALL ME RED AFTER A FRIEND I HAVE THAT HAD A 5150 AND MOVED TO COLORADO. LATER GATORS!!